Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any talk of mixing mission types? In several quests, there are missions made of different parts--say part Rescue and part Spy. Eith the starchart rework coming, would you consider mixing mission types in more missions? This would make more variety in gameplay, as instead of being "another rescue mission", it would be the only Rescue/Mobile Defense or Rescue/Sabotage.

Another question about missions: would it be feasible to give each one a bit of story? Not quest level, but maybe give each Mission exposition, given by Lotus, about why it's important; the system and major bosses could also taunt us or give exposition. Then use this to build up boss fights, add more importance to Capture targets or the Grineer troops we exterminate, and make the missions more unique.

Any information about the Tenno Carrier and Tenno Cruiser?

In the future we are gone have more scythe weapons?

Any information on the Parasite Warframe?

Any plans to implement the character Maroo as a NPC in the Relay? Really love her design

Edited by Neosayayin

To Scott: The recent Excalibur and Frost reworks are by far the best frame reworks ever. Each of their power sets now have synergy within themselves and they are now both powerful and fun frames. Did you have a particular philosophy when going about these reworks and do you think you have learned anything from them that you will carry on into future frame reworks?

Obvious follow up question: What frame(s) is next for a rework?

Q1: Will valkyr's hysteria be reworked so that she is immune to absolutely everything and that it doesn't drain stamina? 

Q2: Will the opticor get its ammo max lowered and type switched? 

Q3: Will we ever be able to buy platinum with credits?

Q4: Will survival mode ever not need those capsules?

Edited by (PS4)Blackviper77393

My Main Question: Who is the Orokin leader, will we ever face him or her. My Secondary Question: (My opinion that I believe)The Lotus, who is she and why is she forcing us to do her dirty work and Ordis acts strange when the Lotus appears, does she have a dark secret or a motive that she is hidding from us and if she does will we ever discover the truth.My last Question:Will there be more wildlife besides wild Kubrows, or those current ones we have now.I believe we should have legendary animals that drops rare items and very dangerous even for a team. From your Wareframe Fan <:

Q1: The Knux are an Archwing melee weapon that seem to have a spin attack combo, looking at the Tenno Reinforcements video you made on your Youtube channel. Are Archwing melee comboes/stances something you are working on, and if so, what might we see in the future?

Q2: With Katbrows on the way and Shelter replacing Shade's primary use, sentinels are getting increasingly obsolete. Is there anything planned for sentinels that will give them some unique utility that Kubrows cannot offer? I like sentenels and would like to see more reasons to use them over Kubrows.

How come the special objective things for extra rewards don't always match the mission you're playing?

For example, non-spy missions requiring you to "Hack a Console", or when you lack a secondary weapon and it might ask you to "Get ## kills with your Secondary Weapon".

Is this going to be fixed in a later update?

Is there a reason there's no GUI section for tracking progress of this? 

EDIT: 

Also, what's the deal with maps? They're super confusing, as a really new player, I feel that memorizing tilesets is pretty silly.

Thank you, 

KittyPause 

Edited by KittyPause

Strun Wraith buff? XD jk just want my weapon of choice to be top tier hmm maybe a crit chance buff? like set it back when it was first released when it had 50% crit making the first true crit shotgun....XD well it's just a dream :p

Maybe a Rhino buff? We need the Armor transfers (like frost's bubble)  to his iron skin that would be a nice buff. :P

Edited by TechSlender

(Question) How/When will we recieve the Valkyr pre-corpus skin, will it bein the market or will it have a more intricate way to get it? (i.e. a quest for the skin?)

Perhaps the quest for the skin could be available for plat (can't be selling skins for credits now) and the quest itself would involve something along the lines of flaying Zanuka to get Valkyr's skin back. The problem with having a quest attached to this skin is that it would require more work to be done and as a result a higher plat cost. Perhaps they could release the quest and skin as separate items.

Vauban... I love his Immortal skin and Vauban Prime will come when he comes but I desperately want him to have a Trench Coat in either an additive to the immortal skin or as a prime version! It's small but, he is the only warframe that could use a full lengh Trench.