Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

Please Mirage her powers need increase the news enemy break her shield and her prism is like firework .Nothing example  when the infected moa spit venom and mirage her prism . She going down . The animation is very slow and too long . She need more power in everything .Because the news enemy be crazy as bomber.. Can add the moon in the planets ? And pls add Machete in the marketing . Thank. All the best :)

i would like to ask a question is there going to be another way for us to earn platnum or to gain acces to planum weapons other from blueprint which is also limited for some weapons i mainly ask this because i as a young player cant buy platnum and stuff (i current have 3 warframe and 1 more in foundry but cant claim it and have a bit of weapon inventory problem got to constantly sell my weapons for space )thanks for answering when you see this if you do :)

Questions:

• Geoff mentioned something a couple of Livestreams ago, about Exalted Blade getting unique finisher animations. Will this still happen?

• Blocking has become drastically less efficent and especcially channel-blocking is very dangerous, since you can end up with zero energy in less then a second. Any chance this will get looked at?

• Can we expect more Archwing expansions soon? (like this year, maybe?)

• Some of the old parkour transition animations apear to have been lost in space, like vaulting or the ledge pull up maneuver. Can we expect them to return in a refined Version?

• The Exilli/Utillity Slots are a great addtition, but with the limited Mod Slots available it´s almost impossible to accommodate our Builds with Forma, without loosing flexibility in Builds. One solution would be to make the Exilli Slot it´s own unique polarity, that works independent from the existing polarities and therefore can acommodate all Exilli Mods as fitting polarities. Is that something you would consider doing?

Great Job on Parkour 2.0 by the way guys! And Natah.. didn´t see that coming, just awesome! :)

Edited by r0ckwolf

Sorry for all the questions... Have been accumalating them since I keep forgetting to get em in before a stream.

Q1: Will frost get an updated model along with a pbr update seeing as it is mostly just frost with a reskin and an alt helmet, slightly underwhelming compared to alot of the other primes. I apologise if I am wrong though, I just feel a bit sad for him.

Q2: Progress on Starchart?

Q3: Will we ever see newer enemy types with new weapons; gremlins, tetra, karak ("standard" issue rifle)? Seems like we have more of the enemies' weapons than they do.

Q4: Any more PBR enemies in the works? Satisfied with the new runner,etc models. 

Q4: How far off till tombs of the sentient? The natah quest has only intensified the lore itch.

Q5: Any hints on the enemy "type/class" the Sentients will fall under? How they are structured/fight etc.

Q6: Anything you can say on the quest "creater" mentioned a while back and how it may benefit the game.

Q7: Anything on the teased orbiter compartment? Ordis is still taunting us with his comments

Q8: Any chance for having somewhat more "gratifying" mission completions? Freeing the colonists in person etc? Or something of similar nature.

Q9: Anything new to say regarding the "destroy the void" that was mentioned a couple times?

Q10: Any new dojo items in the works?

Q11: Any chance for a PBR(?) Kubrows? 

Q12: Relay upadates, including new frame centerpiece statues? 

Q13: Tenno Carriers/ Ships mentioned ages ago?

Q14: Catbrow info? Will they have identical breed classes(funcitionality wise) to kubrows? 

I think I'll stop now.. I once again apologise for all the questions but hope you will consider some of them. Thank you.

Also, sorry for any already answered questions.

Edited by Sekisyusai

Will Limbo ever get invisibility added as part of Rift Walk? ;~; I really like Limbo and I want him to be a viable frame choice for others, but as it stands Rino completely trumps him in versitality. Actually Rino trumps most Warframes in everything... Literally.

3 Questions

#1 With the release of Parkour 2.0 getting around has become quite easy but rip line on Valkyr just seems really clunky. It's cast time is too long to weave in to the new parkour without Natural Talent compared to Tidial Surge or Slash Dash, any plans on improving it?

#2 Are there plans on adding more breadcrumb quests to lead you into some of the newer quests? Mostly talking about The New Strange. I've been playing on and off for about a year and I had to wiki up where to start this one, maybe a quest to bring you into a relay? and while I understand certain quests only start once you craft something maybe add a quest tab stating what is needed to be able to access these such as Patient Zero?

#3 Is DE happy with ArchWings? Any plans on an ArchWing 2.0 in the future?

Any UI improvements for Sigils in the pipes?

e.g. Having completed my goal of getting ALL THE (syndicate) THINGS!, I now have all the PvE sigils, and man is it a pain to reorient your entire arsenal.

Also, cosmetic vs. rep sigils.

I like how the last 3 Hexis sigils look, but with the delicate balance I'm running, can't usually sport them.

Also also, rep-bonus from sigils.

I prefer the Succession sigil, but it only gives 13% as opposed to the Truth sigil's 15%.

Edited by Chroia

Question 1) What Warframes will get a new update? (I wish for a Volt revamp, or at least a new skin.)

Question 2) Will you be adding more weapons and Warframes (besides Equinox and maybe adding a Stalker-esque Warframe) and blueprints for each one?

Question 3) Are you thinking of adding more customization options in the future? (such as more body options or possibly even weapon hilt and blade options.)

Question 4) In my final question I ask, Will you add the ability to pay less platinum in the foundry the less time you have to craft an item?

Edited by (PS4)dylan092703

Main Question: Have you ever considered giving the Dojo's Observatory room similar functionality to the Mission Room in the relays with loadout change consol and everything?

Minor Question:: I'm really liking the changes you've made to Frost and Excalibur.  Do you think we can expect a similar change to warframes like Mesa?  I truely believe her 4th ability could use some balancing, a similar treatment to excalibur's fourth maybe? i.e. removal of auto aim, dependant on sidearm stats, similar functionality to exalted blade/hysteria.

As Incubator now have an upgrade, How about Foundry Upgrade Segment?

If those lucky Kubrow owners have less waiting on their Kubrows, how about us Foundry people?

I'll just suggest some ideas for it...

Reduces the crafting time by half.

Allow rushing the craft without plat. (even if it needs 5 orokin cell or 1million credits)

Ability to have the misc stuff to craft instantly for free. (Ciphers, Dragon Keys, etc.)

Will you ever add a "toggle golden features coloring on/off" for primes, so we can use inmortal skins on them without interfering with the features? 

You did it for regular weapons skins (so they can work on primes)...pretty please :( 

Edited by osheroth

{Questions}

Will other Warframes, (Volt, Zephyr, Mag, ETC,) be reworked?

Do you plan on making alternate helmets for primes? (Like the other helmets, but more prime looking, with gold stuff.)

Will their be other PC, PS4, and Xbox One exclusive packs?

Will the Nemesis Nyx Skin come back?

Are you going to make new mission areas, moons, planets, ETC.

Are you planning on making the trading system any different?

That is all, bye.

What are your thoughts on hosting alternatives, mainly because of pvp but extensive to pve

about parkour 2.0, imo:

- wall run is not needed

- optional character opacity is required in wall latching

- zooming should be optional in wall latching

Edited by rockscl

Question 1. Will there be more dual attribute nightmare mods? (like Wildfire, Ice Storm, Blaze and Focus Energy)

Question 2. Can Ember got a little buff in her second ability? (if it were like Banshe skill, Silence, it would be much better, think about it ;) )

Are ash's blade storm animations going to be tweaked?

(I know this has been beaten to dust but it would be nice to get some closure) Is ash prime going to be completely recolorable at some point or will he always have those "gray areas" that everyone has been bringing up? Was it part of his model to keep those spots or was it kinda accidental?