The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

1 - Are we going to get new tilesets? It would be great to have a unique tileset for each planet. Also, are the oldest ones (grineer asteroid, corpus ship) going to be reworked?

2 - Is the melee system going to be reworked? Now that parying under melee mode can reflect damage to attacker, what about a "quick parying" without having to switch to melee, but removing the reflection (blocking only)?

3 - Are you going to implement more quests, lore, history, and other immersive stuff?

Howdy doody folks, Fantastic work on Parkour 2.0! the Animation team blew it out of the park.

My Questions are hopefully simple.

1- Any chance to add additional customisation tabs to the game for appearance and upgrades? perhaps through Plat?

2- Is there going to be a restructuring into the Void enemies? I.e new character and weapon models and more unique enemies like the Orokin Drone?

Thanks folks, much appreciated. 

GET HYPE!

Will it ever be possible for weapons like the braton prime to have the gold changed to colors we want it to be? Just curious.

Actually a question I've been buzzing around in my head. A little frustrating that I can't re-colour the trim on my primes to co-ordinate with the rest of my arsenal.

Concerning that, when will the bug that defaults your weapon's energy colours to blue, no matter what you've set it as, get looked at? Same thing happens to my Oberon's first ability, Smite. Sometimes it's the yellow I chose, but usually it's a grey-blue.

Edited by Lucernam

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

The addition of Animal Instinct to companions opened the door to adding more supportive utility mods for the frame. Are there any other considerations for other mods that the companion can use to help its master, such as slow energy/health regen or a shield for certain resistances?

<>

Q1: Will you ever add Augment Slots (NOT POLARITIES), and more mod slots(double mod slots with a new catalyst)?

<>

Q2: When will you balance the warframes that no one seems to play; mag,banshee, zephyr?

Q3: Will you ever add legendary cores back or increase gold core rewards in missions?

-So hard to level mods.

Edited by (XB1)PoisonousWheel7

Game Language vs Region and Chat, will you ever address this issue? below there is an explanation.

I'm from South America and I have that option selected in my settings but the people that I see in chat channels depends on the language I choose for the game.

If I choose English I barely see anyone in chat which makes it really hard to find/create squads for void/derelict/alerts missions and when I choose Spanish the chat is crowded as expected.

I'd like to play the game in English, for several reasons, and this shouldn't impact on chat. 

For example if you add an option that let us select a list of languages for that filter in order to be able to setup something like this: 

Region: South America

Game Language: English

Chat Language Filter: English;Spanish

Many people have asked lots of interesting questions, mine concern... the dojos: 

1°) Will we be able to expand a room's capacity? Halls get filled pretty quickly, and rooms like Temple of Honor don't even have enough capacity to fill all of their niches. 
2°) New lab/room? Like a Parkour 2.0, a liseth hanger bay, a Kubrow reserve, tenno lab rework (looks cheap and smallish, especially compared to the other labs) also a rework in the research interface because Tenno research is pretty crowded atm; maybe an archwing dedicated lab?

3°) When we're camping the trade chan, if we are in our dojo next to our trading post, we cannot see what we have in stock. This is not a huge issue, but being able to see our inventory if tradable goods would be nice.

4°) New decorations?

And that's a bonus one: how about a dedicated room to play Go?

Another one concerns... Parkour 2.0:

1°) Parkour 2.0 is mainly awesome. But on tiles like Earth or Ceres, it revelaed a world of frustrating fade-to-black-respawn limits and invisibile walls, and a lot of negative possibility space. Will this change in the future and can we excpect a rework of those tiles to adapt to parkour 2.0?

2°) What will physics change in parkour 2.0 and how will the tilesets adapt to it?

And the other concerns... Archwing:

Submersible missions are a big step in the right direction, and the environnement is gorgeous, but it is not enough to be as awesome a mode as the classic TPS. 
1°) Are there new archwing mission type coming?
2°) Will they be tied to on the ground missions (like protecting incoming pods send by the lotus to provide Life support or Excavation drills to a group of tenno on the ground)?
3°) Archwing can allow for awesome exploration, yet aside from the submersible missions, we have no reason to; will this change?

4°) Are mixt (in and out archwing) mission type coming to space where we shoot grinner, hop on their ship, do some stuff and get back to space (or vice versa), same for corpus et tutti quanti?

I had other questions (like if we will ever see something in the non-military parts of the solar system, like space stations and towns, civilian mining facilities and stuff, and if we will ever see the factions elswhere than in the relays and see themselves really involved in the world outside the generic syndicate missions), but I'll leave it there. ^^

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi

Greetings, I only have a small question that's been stuck in my head for a while now:

Is there any news about the honouring/karma type of system that was talked about in around over 10 streams ago? Was it scrapped completely or is it still on the to-do list? The idea of "rating" or commenting about someone in the end of a match to tell other players what to expect of you would be quite good (To avoid trolling it would have to be seen carefully though).

Important questions here.

1) Is Warframe management going to make Forma Alerts available? Will Orokin Catalyst and Reactor Alerts be more often?

2) Will the issue behind Stance mods drop rates be addressed? Fracturing Wind is appearing too much.

Can you give us a hint at what the rewards will be for the new raid? Is it still coming at 17.5? Will there be new arcanes or possibly a way to buff some of the existing arcanes?

Also, Excaliburs proto helmet still can't have arcanes equipped, any ETA on this?

Thanks for all you guys do!

Are there any planned changes for Ash's Teleport ability?

The ability right now is very limited in terms of use and sometimes does more harm than good (such as not stunning the target due to them performing their own animation such as ground slamming).

QUESTS:

I am new here, and only now found out about doing the quest for the Croma which I have started as a change from buying items, with my having bought more plat than I care to admit to!
Yesterday, I had to farm the boss 6x to get the Frost chassis, and 5x in a row the frost helmet was the result!
This is most frustrating, especially as getting a good squad together to help you is a mission in itself!

Question: Surely at the end of a quest you should get the part that you are after, especially as the 5x helmets are for the trash bin and cannot be sold or traded for something worthwhile with players!

MESSAGING:

Question: Is there anything in the pipeline where one can leave messages for friends that they can receive when they log in, especially where international time zones play a major role?

INTERNET TIME-OUT'S:

It is most frustrating living in a country in Asia with probably the worst internet in the world for 6 months at a time before going home again!

When this happens you leave the squad and sometimes you are lucky to re-join it but lose all that you have worked for. I feel that this is unfair as you have worked and spent time with it. I feel that IF you manage to get back in to a squad that your progress should be saved for a short time allowing this opportunity.

Not only that, if you get a time-out that is excessive, the game freezes and then brings the pc to a grinding halt! Why is this?

Many thanks