Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Builds

MrStrongSemps

Question

14 answers to this question

please don't be so unhelpful, this is players helping players, Not "google your problem"

As for the excal build, You definitely want Steel fiber  and Vitality and armored agility

can i use vigor instead of vitality, and put a corrupted mod or something along the line of that

Yeah check out warframe builder. As far as building him that depends somewhat on the faction and what powers you want to build for/ your play style. Power strength, effiency as usual, power range and a bit of duration is what I go for. But, just for reference i'll post the build i've been messing around with and still working on maxing out. I also tend to use all his powers in conjuction with each other (especially radial blind and slash dash):

Excal%20Build_zpserv9blyd.png

Good luck modding and enjoy!

Edit: Robotic makes a good an interesting point, Excal has a pretty good armor base now, so that can be take advantage of modded into since you are feeling squishy.

Edited by -Basilisk-EN-

So I want to redo my warframe builds, since its been various updates since i have, and i notice i am now squishy.  Can anyone help me with a good Excalibur build, I havent forma'd Excalibur but i can.  Anything is very helpful

Here is my 1 forma Exalted Blade Excalibur build. You can swap out Stretch for Steel Fiber if you can afford another Forma

http://goo.gl/tZLmHc

Edited by tinyranitar

can i use vigor instead of vitality, and put a corrupted mod or something along the line of that

You can but like Rydian said you will be squisher. You are better off with more health on Excal then shields. This holds quite true if you end up running life strike on your melee which can be used when channeling exalted blade as well as a ranged life steal.

You can but like Rydian said you will be squisher. You are better off with more health on Excal then shields. This holds quite true if you end up running life strike on your melee which can be used when channeling exalted blade as well as a ranged life steal.

Pretty much this. The wise combo here would be Vitality and Rage on Excal and Life Strike on weapon; never out of energy, never out of health. The tip here is to pay attention to both your life and energy, there is so much damage you can take before having enough time to channel your life strike EB.

I usually run a mix of transient fortitude , intensify and blind rage for 220% power. TF and BR aren't maxed, so I can manage their penalties.

Also, with efficiency and rage you won't need Flow (well, I don't at least).

All in all I get 220% power, 165% efficiency, 50% duration and 100% reach. Handspring as my utility slot.

Guess that's it. Hope I helped!

You want to be tanky? Equip Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, (Primed) Flow and QT. You will end up with ~3x more effective health than Vitality alone. Be sure to bring along a Life Strike equipped melee to heal!

To keep decent abilities, equip the two efficiency mods, and then the last slot is to buff your ability - more strength for EB, or Range or Duration for Blind.

You want to be tanky? Equip Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, (Primed) Flow and QT. You will end up with ~3x more effective health than Vitality alone. Be sure to bring along a Life Strike equipped melee to heal!

To keep decent abilities, equip the two efficiency mods, and then the last slot is to buff your ability - more strength for EB, or Range or Duration for Blind.

thank you, that actually sounds really good

http://goo.gl/v5tssL here's my newest build i coughed up, very good survivability with a lifestrike melee (enter exalted blade, shoot a channeled wave, back to full health). with 190% range blind and slash dash are almost at their full potential; ~60% duration is enough for the blind stun to last 10s (having the dmg multiplyer last longer is much more worthwile than a bit more power str); exalted blade is so strong that you don't really need to mod for power str imo. utility slot is for handspring if you can afford the forma.