Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Quit.

BestFarmerNA

Currently, I am on a break, and am temporarily banned from Steam. Meanwhile, I am anticipating to spend the break predominantly playing warfarm. My Wife has insisted that I quit, however, I endeavor to play the game at every opportunity. It's also been 2 years. wat do?

Learn to control yourself.

Going to both extremes is wrong.

On one hand, you have your wife, who you should pay attention to.

On the other, if you're having fun, you should be allowed to have fun. That's what life's about.

Looks like someone has fallen into the trap where they've made too much progress to quit. If you really want to quit, just give people all of your tradable stuff, sell all of  the rest, and uninstall the game. If you want to come back later, just uninstall it and find another game to occupy you for a while.

I'm more or less on hiatus myself, these days I only play when baro brings something that's actually worth something instead of just being a crap mod, mastery fodder, or a useless bland visual thing.

Currently, I am on a break, and am temporarily banned from Steam. Meanwhile, I am anticipating to spend the break predominantly playing warfarm. My Wife has insisted that I quit, however, I endeavor to play the game at every opportunity. It's also been 2 years. wat do?

First of all, understand that this game adds nothing to your life than temporary joy. 

And then know that no matter how much you play, there will be always someone better than you. 

Realize that you can do better things with your life than spanding your valuable and limited time in Warframe. 

Acknowledge that one day, Warframe will come to an end. See EA's BFH, NFSW, BFP4F. Sooner or later DE will abandon WF.

Understand that video games are pointless.

Goodbye.