Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"all I Really Want" Thread

*All i Really Want*

1: " Ninja Scarf Syandana "( the One that Excalibur Umbra is wearing) as a Syandana that can be uses by Frames with Normal body build like Excalibur.

2: "More Armor Plate Cosmetics" come on, it's been a long time since we got one of those.

3: A Modern to Futuristic Pre Corpus/Tenno Compound or Composite Bow. <-No more weird design please... we need a badass looking bow.

4: Futuristic Energy Nikana (use your imagination) you guys know what i mean.

After a lot of playing this game and Still the #1 problem in my opinion didn't get solved SINCE THEY ADD IT !

and its the Trading system .....

Really.....a chat tap to trade ??? what a barbarian way to trade in such a good game !

as the game is  developing since the closed beta its getting better and better cause the Dev. is hearing what the people need ...

and REALLY I DON'T KNOW WHY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS !!!

Cause making a CHAT TAP a way to buy/sell  stuff ? How ?? i have played a lot of games and i never seen 1 game without a trading system !

and by Trading System i mean :

a place to put / offer what we want to sell /buy and put how much do we want to have/pay for the item ....

If the item is so RARE so it can have a Auction on it with a starting price and time ending .....

Why Should the game have a trading system? : 

1:cause the #1 Question people ask each other is "How Much can i get from this item ?" so here is the Answer as other people will sell the same item so u will see how much people offer so you can offer like them !

2: to remove this BARBARIAN way of trade ( like 17 people writing like 6 lines of items each and i write only 1 line and in the same MOMENT i press Enter All of them press Enter .....Why ...just Why we still doing it ?)

3:EASY FOR ALL TO FIND WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!

4:For Kubrows: Examine them without doing the Hole (go there -> see it -> start to talk on the price) thing  ...

and Much much more stuff....

And it can still be entered by Only the dojo (so players in the same dojo can see each other more often)

And it can still cost us the Taxis% of dojo and u pay the price in credit ! 

And have a limited amount of stuff to offer (Not by day as it is now , But by offers you will put in total)

By this system it will be easier for every one to find and sell there stuff !

Edited by abdo911

- Colour attachments separately each

- Immortal skin for every frame

- 3 alt helmets [minimally] for every frame

- Tigris Prime

- Simulacrum access from Codex 

- ability to test non-owned weapons in Simulacrum

- trade from Liset

- more cosmetic armor sets

- actual armor on cosmetic armor sets

- cosmetic armor sets that seem to add actual armor

Obviously we need a grakata melee weapon. I want to run my prisma grakata, twin grakatas and something hilariously cheesy like a broken grakata that I can throw like a crappy boomerang. Just for the sheer lolz.

A heavy club made from a melted down Grakata.

Call it "Natta Grakata"

Realistically: TELOS SYBARIS

Fantasy World: I want a coherent, world-building storyline that follows the player character from inner to outer terminus, setting the stage for where future events will take place. Tracking down the remnants of the orokin, only to find whatever of them are left tried to escape the system at the outer terminus (which sets the stage for the incoming sentients too). I want tenno to be unique characters (Excal is the one and only excal, Loki is the one and only...) so they can have fleshed out backstories and quests that aren't discarded simply as fluff that happened to someone else because we're a goofy TOS energy-gas that lives in replaceable suits.

I can handle all sorts of conceits for videogames (I don't need to know why bosses respawn, they respawn because it's a game, but I know in-universe they either died or were recovered by lackeys. I know people playing the same character is just a game thing. Changing characters is just a game thing.) but I really want an engaging set of lore. Even vague, it happened long ago Dark Souls style lore. Even that builds a world.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho