The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Spice Up All High Level Missions...

Discalibur

If you're rank 10 or higher, most missions are really easy. You could even get to 40 mins T4 Surv missions solo with one eye open. I've played Warframe since its launch and stopped playing for a 2 years+(not really sure). Running High level missions are still the same 2 years ago, you just have different gameplay with different frames.

What i'm requesting is, to make high level mission require your attention or make it exciting. A boss for every high level missions. Outpost or locations where you keep hostages normally have a supervising officer or a captain, not just one leader for a whole planet. Even for Ext missions, why are there grineer soldiers there without someone to lead them?

Could we have a Captain/Boss for every high level mission? Which would scale depending on the mastery ranks of the Tennos in the mission. Immune to CC and have speed like Tennos. Someone that could stop you from escaping a survival mission or escape with a hostage.

G3 and Zanuka are fine but they rarely appear and not CC immune. You could easily pop M Prime or other CC and they've become target dummies.

Are there anyone else with me on this?

Sorry for bad english..

at some point were there not extra tough orokin heavy gunners or something? around same time nullies came around. I swear i remember ones with different markings/colours/eximus type and granting over 3k affinity without booster.

more importantly took more then 1 second to kill :P but yeah i would like this in non endless missions. something separate to eximus, a true leader class(maybe accompanied by several eximus...)

I'm all for challenge. I'm not for more cheap and unfair mechanics that remove gameplay options from my hands though. That's mostly what this game is about at the moment unfortunately, cheap mechanics and empoverished brain-dead gameplay. With a few brilliants things here and there I'll admit, but these are too few and far between.

Adding enemies that use an even more stupidely broken scaling with complete immunity to abilities and the ability to just catch up and OHK you is not what I'd call challenging or fair. Stupid and boring, yes. Now, enemies that actually require work and intensive use of brain cells, experience and reflexes/team coordination? Hek yes, we need some of these.

Using MR is a terrible idea as far as I'm concerned. MR does not mean skill. MR means time spent ranking up stuff, nothing more. It's not a gauge of how "good" a player is, or how deep their knowledge and understanding of the game are. I'd rather have difficulty options to choose from.

Edited by Marthrym

I'm all for challenge. I'm not for more cheap and unfair mechanics that remove gameplay options from my hands though. That's mostly what this game is about at the moment unfortunately, cheap mechanics and empoverished brain-dead gameplay. With a few brilliants things here and there I'll admit, but these are too few and far between.

Adding enemies that use an even more stupidely broken scaling with complete immunity to abilities and the ability to just catch up and OHK you is not what I'd call challenging or fair. Stupid and boring, yes. Now, enemies that actually require work and intensive use of brain cells, experience and reflexes/team coordination? Hek yes, we need some of these.

Using MR is a terrible idea as far as I'm concerned. MR does not mean skill. MR means time spent ranking up stuff, nothing more. It's not a gauge of how "good" a player is, or how deep their knowledge and understanding of the game are. I'd rather have difficulty options to choose from.

I never said MR means skill, it means you are equipped.

The captain/boss requested in this thread is not for assassination but for Ext, Cap, etc...

The reason for CC immunity is to allow those boss to actually fight back and run speed to actually be a threat. OHKO was not part of the request.

Edited by Discalibur

Running High level missions are still the same 2 years ago, you just have different gameplay with different frames.

What i'm requesting is, to make high level mission require your attention or make it exciting. A boss for every high level missions. Outpost or locations where you keep hostages normally have a supervising officer or a captain, not just one leader for a whole planet. Even for Ext missions, why are there grineer soldiers there without someone to lead them?

bold quoted is true. we are enjoying buffs and updates but for players who has end-game gears are probably getting bored of the same old cycle, resulting into hiatus once update gears are done and will get back when there are new ones released, then disappears again.

Now, enemies that actually require work and intensive use of brain cells, experience and reflexes/team coordination? Hek yes, we need some of these.

totally agree on this one. there are players who are up to greater challenges aside from just grinding.

First of all I agree with your point.
The game isn't difficult in the proper manner: Difficulty in game shouldn't be dictated by how many Damages targets should absorb before getting killed.
Missions need to be more Dynamic, it would require Strategy, the use of brain, the ability to weld parkour, stealth and fight together.

Ideas sharing: take a look at this concept of mine, maybe you'll find something you would like to integrate into yours.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451204-assassination-missions-rework-dynamic-challenging-stealthy/

Edited by Burnthesteak87