Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime- Search Thread

Deshiel

http://myanimelist.net/anime/27631/God_Eater/episode

Has the shingeki no kyojin vibe, cuz the last of humanity is holed up in a Wall'd city and only chosen warriors can protect it from huge monsters. If you know Monster Hunter and shingeki no kyojin then know that this is like something inbetween.

The funniest part and the reason I am promoting this anime is the fact that one of the characters is called Soma.

When I heard his name I imidiately started laughing and I began to imagine him running around and shooting everyone from his fingers or mouth with the classic soma sound.

EDIT: Thread name changed due to the fact that we are pretty much talking about anime in general rather than God eater alone.

Edited by Deshiel

I guess I should also recommend you to watch the 

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

anime that is also new and has 8 episodes online so far. I am starting to feel like an idiot for chosing to watch brand new anime because now I am bound to suffer despair and sadness between episode releases.

Can somone point out some cool anime like sword art online, gate, hellsing, full metal panic that has already a big bunch of episodes going on? :)

I guess I should also recommend you to watch the 

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

anime that is also new and has 8 episodes online so far. I am starting to feel like an idiot for chosing to watch brand new anime because now I am bound to suffer despair and sadness between episode releases.

Can somone point out some cool anime like sword art online, gate, hellsing, full metal panic that has already a big bunch of episodes going on? :)

Well...there is Overlord, but it only has 7 episodes out right now.

Today I watched the overlord anime. Gosh I also find it very awesome. But again that was one of the new ones so I have to wait for a next episode... What to watch nooow? xD Am I becoming a slave? :P

You can always watch some classics like Ghost in the Shell.

Also speaking of Soma... If you are ok with animated (. )( .) then watch Seikon no Quaser. Soma is how they call mana in that show.

If you want an actually good show about alchemy you should watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood instead :)

Edited by WhisperByte

it really urks me when someone calls god eater an AoT clone ._. i hope everyone realizes that god eater did it years before AoT was a thing

well i meant the game, which the anime is following loosely

So far people were calling it a Monster Hunter clone, not AoT. As for my OP, I only said that It might interest people familiar with AoT and Mosnter Hunter as it bears some similar themes.