The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Login Megathread (Login Failed Check Your Info - 8/23/15)

(XBOX)Wolf Dae Legend

Will we see refunds for boosters wasted ???

Can i also make a suggestion regarding boosters ie if i pay for "example" a 24hr credit boost then i expect 24hrs. At the moment booster timer is none stop so i lose say 8hrs of that booster when im sleeping or doing rl things.

Can i put forward the idea of boosters time activating when logged on and playin but once logged out booster timer freezes thefore were not losing booster time we paid £ for.

Just a thought

Give a like if you like @_@

Edited by (XB1)MisterAngry247

Lemme guess.....login failed.

Next guess is.....you have a booster you just bought.

Next guess is.....you have a Kubrow that is about to die.

Obviously, there is an issue that DE will take care of for the XBOX ONE not allowing Warframe play Sunday. Thanks to all that informed of the issue. Please be patient and when DE gets in, they will see what is going on.

I just hope those hackers that hit Ashley Madison did not hack Warframe. Letting the world know I play this awesome game.....leak away hackers.

Cheers

1. this is an xbox live issue as shown here http://support.xbox....cid=furl_status.....this lie doesnt work anymore since everything is good on MS Side and Warframe still doesnt work!

2. No one cares about mag...obvious you were a cry baby about mag

3. Bet you bought the skins anyway...wrong again

4. Crashframes has been fixed to a good degree after the hot fix for it...please invite me to your game obviously when you suck up to DE they prevent your games from crashing, no improvement from any hot fix unless it happened in a brief window yesterday when you could actually access Warframe as far as my sessions go.

5. Also curious about this

6. LOUD NOISES....????

Edited by (XB1)EVERYBODYP0OPS, Yesterday, 09:17 PM.

It is not a microsoft issue, it is entirely the Warframe servers. The user DB seems to have run into a snag, though Update 17 should be hitting the Xbox One console tomorrow.

You could not be more wrong.

The update will be submitted to CERT (certification, tested for bugs and whatnot) tomorrow.

After Microsoft get the new update, it will take 7-10 days for it to pass CERT.

Obviously  DE doesnt know wth is wrong. And day by day us their loyal supporters are going to become further let down more pist off and the ugliness will begin.

Warframe China mightve crashed too.

Maybe its a hack? Everyones credit card info might have been stolen and DE is trying to figure out how to break the news not get sued and make up for it. So theyre shutting up until they figure out a way.

Or maybe some how the server data is corrupt and thousands of ppl have lost all game data completely. Nd DE is scared to admit were all Effed up.

Obviously  DE doesnt know wth is wrong. And day by day us their loyal supporters are going to become further let down more pist off and the ugliness will begin.

Warframe China mightve crashed too.

Maybe its a hack? Everyones credit card info might have been stolen and DE is trying to figure out how to break the news not get sued and make up for it. So theyre shutting up until they figure out a way.

Or maybe some how the server data is corrupt and thousands of ppl have lost all game data completely. Nd DE is scared to admit were all Effed up.

Better freaking not be. Last time I got plat my friend used his credit card in there for my birthday. I think its still saved in there...

You could not be more wrong.

The update will be submitted to CERT (certification, tested for bugs and whatnot) tomorrow.

After Microsoft get the new update, it will take 7-10 days for it to pass CERT.

Also.. In regards to that - I'm not incorrect to say that it wasn't a Microsoft issue, when all other online multiplayer and social engines were running perfectly; myself and 3 friends went from playing NeverWinter, to Halo, and then we were stopped at Warframe for these issues. 

Microsoft was experiencing some really vague issues over the last few days; but that only limited the playability in multiplayer situations, even with the glitch they were having.. It would not have anything to do with Warframes login. Two completely different things.

Also.. In regards to that - I'm not incorrect to say that it wasn't a Microsoft issue, when all other online multiplayer and social engines were running perfectly; myself and 3 friends went from playing NeverWinter, to Halo, and then we were stopped at Warframe for these issues. 

Microsoft was experiencing some really vague issues over the last few days; but that only limited the playability in multiplayer situations, even with the glitch they were having.. It would not have anything to do with Warframes login. Two completely different things.

I went from playing Battlefield 4 to Far Cry 4 (co op with my friend) then when we went to Warframe the login info thing happened. When do you think DE will give us a response cause they are in Canada and I am too and they should be up and give us a response by now.