Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 When?

Wellthen

congrats to being a #$&(% bag. just because you've completed something doesnt mean you can get upset it didnt take you long enough. i wouldnt expect another update for a few months. have fun in your dojo!(?)

So Warbros finished building every dojo piece 20 hours ago, research is rolling, everything is done.

That sounds so incredibly fun.

Aubrey-Plaza-no.gifOh, and I accidentally up-voted your post because I thought the down-vote was still there.

Edited by FatalX7

This attitude is why I don't want to join a bigger clan like warbros. I keep getting a lot of people like this joining random defense missions and S#&$, who then get all smug and giving everyone attitude when we aren't interested.

Who said that we want you?

This attitude is why I don't want to join a bigger clan like warbros. I keep getting a lot of people like this joining random defense missions and S#&$, who then get all smug and giving everyone attitude when we aren't interested.

Oh, dude, no worries there. You have to be invited to join, we don't want you.

Does Warbros proud to be duche bags or...?

I'm just not so sure where that clan's standing you know what I mean?

Warbros is like...I don't know if the entire clan is like that or not, but it's like looking at the rich people's seweage system.

Fancy and wealthy, but still just a pile of stinking s***

I'm sorry if my post offended you or your clan, it's just the reputation you guys putting it out there. Kinda hard to look pass ya know?