Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Master Race Platform

TheErebus.

http://kotaku.com/ballsy-chinese-console-rips-off-both-the-ps4-and-xbox-o-1724466982

Y'all thought the PC master race was still going strong?

MEET THE OUYE.

HALF OUYA.

HALF PS4

AND HALF XBONE.

PC? PFFT, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT WHEN THE OUYE STEPS IN.

JUST LOOK AT THIS DESIGN:

1388803333595423148.jpg

1388803333632502700.jpg

And did I mention THAT IT RUNS ANDROID GAMES?
WHO CARES ABOUT THE FALLOUTS 4s AND THE CODS OF DUTYS WHEN THE OUYE HAS YOU COVERED WITH MOBILE GAMES.

/sarcasm

Ahh, I remember seeing that one, good ol chinese knockoffs.

Gotta give them credit though, there controller, while likely far lower quality, is much more functional with the extra 3 buttons, I don't know how Xbox plays games with that button they took out for the "share" button, at least sony was smart enough to make the touchpad a button too.

Also erebus, if you look closely, you'll notice that the Ouye also has part of the xbone in it's console design, (the giant vent on the right side)

XboxOneMain-1200-80.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

That awkward moment when you play Xbox, and have no idea what this dude is referring to...

Seriously.... the button that does all of xbones share functions, IE screenshots, and video recording, which was formerly the back button on xbox 360. The back button on xbox 360 used to be for maps in shooters, and inventory in most RPGs. That button was simply removed from xbone controller.

Seriously.... the button that does all of xbones share functions, IE screenshots, and video recording, which was formerly the back button on xbox 360. The back button on xbox 360 used to be for maps in shooters, and inventory in most RPGs. That button was simply removed from xbone controller.

It still has that button, it just has a different name...

The button is still there, but I've never used it for 'sharing'. The only game I even know what that does, is it open Battlelog on BF4.

Hmm... I appear to be out of date on this one. When microsoft announced the xbone they stated it would be the dedicated share button, like how the PS4 has one. I've actually never used that button on the xbone controller because of it. But that only brings more questions to me, how do you do instant screenshots or take videos when there's no share button?

Hmm... I appear to be out of date on this one. When microsoft announced the xbone they stated it would be the dedicated share button, like how the PS4 has one. I've actually never used that button on the xbone controller because of it. But that only brings more questions to me, how do you do instant screenshots or take videos when there's no share button?

We can say "Xbox record that/take a screenshot" if you have kinect. If not, double tapping the Home (I think that's what they call it, the big glowing one in the center) button, and press X for videos, Y for screenshots. That's also how you snap apps if you don't have kinect.

We can say "Xbox record that/take a screenshot" if you have kinect. If not, double tapping the Home (I think that's what they call it, the big glowing one in the center) button, and press X for videos, Y for screenshots. That's also how you snap apps if you don't have kinect.

Well that's much better than they said at launch, guess they wised up that removing a button for a share function wasn't the smartest idea. However it's still a little tedious, I like having the dedicated share button on ps4 because i can take a screen shot while still playing, without using any menus.

Well that's much better than they said at launch, guess they wised up that removing a button for a share function wasn't the smartest idea. However it's still a little tedious, I like having the dedicated share button on ps4 because i can take a screen shot while still playing, without using any menus.

We'll be able to do something like that once we get the Windows 10 update in November.