Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eight Ash Raid, The Edgiest Day Of Warframe History

fortris

Now do 8 Embers.

All with Ignis, Atomos, and Silva & Aegis. The hottest raid you'll ever see!

This is literally a build I have, all built for Corrosive/Heat too!

With corrosive projection, All Ember could actually devastate them.

This has to be a daydream.

This is my Emberbuild too, never thought I would see someone else fighting this way.

Wow great job guys! Really awesome whenever you hear of people beating the Raid with something so absolutely non-meta. And with Ash too, a frame that most raid groups will not even allow one of. My hat is off to you gentlemen! 

I'm pretty sure the first ever group to complete the Trial had one Ash in it.

Good work, OP, though I am really disappointing seeing no consistency. First of all, while a mix of Ash and Ash Prime is awesome, it's either:

1) All Ash Prime

2) All Ash

3) 4 Ash Prime+4 Ash

You failed to do all 3. I want to see either 8 ponytails, 8 bugs, or 4 ponytails siding with 4 bugs.

Second of all is the Rifle Amp and Jat Kittag cringe but one of your squadmates eloquently addressed that.

Edited by LazerSkink

I'm pretty sure the first ever group to complete the Trial had one Ash in it.

Good work, OP, though I am really disappointing seeing no consistency. First of all, while a mix of Ash and Ash Prime is awesome, it's either:

1) All Ash Prime

2) All Ash

3) 4 Ash Prime+4 Ash

You failed to do all 3. I want to see either 8 ponytails, 8 bugs, or 4 ponytails siding with 4 bugs.

Second of all is the Rifle Amp and Jat Kittag cringe but one of your squadmates eloquently addressed that.

This ash stereotype is what inspired this raid in the first place, you players are the true champions. Don't let anyone make fun of you, because when you grow up you can be anything you want to be.

This ash stereotype is what inspired this raid in the first place, you players are the true champions. Don't let anyone make fun of you, because when you grow up you can be anything you want to be.

Exactly. Ash gets a lot of hate, but the love for him is greater. It's somewhat funny seeing the rage against him.