Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Mouse For Warframe?

Flibbertigibbety

G600(amazing for mmos), but im thinking of upgrading to g502 because it's more of can-do-everything mouse. Go for g502(proteus core), you CANT go wrong with it, one of the best mouse that's out there for any game.

3iJ6TFl.jpg

Edited by kiteohatto

• 2 months later...

Razer Naga, Corsair Scimitar... basically any grid-layout MMO mouse that allows all keys to be numrow or numpad with a quick press or hold of a button.

My 5 and Num5 are mapped to bring up inventory/gestures, powers are 1-4 as usual, and all gear slots are mapped positionally around the numpad. I just hold a programmed shift key and tap 4 to drop some energy pulses.

Personally with how my body and focus behave I'm a total wireless freak. I'll use a corded standby for when I'm not in game, but even just a gentle tug as the cable rubs against whatever is maddening to me.

Razer Naga Hex Wraith. Goes with my latptops color scheme (all the edgy red), perfect amount (six) thumb buttons, two top buttons for macros/keybinds, cheapish as far as good mice go. If they made a Naga Octo, I'd throw so much money at that.