Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... What Should I Stream?

Revel72

Do you guys want me to see sucking which game?

Interstellar Marines, Warframe, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, HAWKEN or Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition.

I have completed Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition once everything but after making couple failures in the game. I just wanted to shove the controller in to my butt because of how bad I am on it... There is one thing what I am going to say about it however. Don't even think about asking me to do PvP I suck at that a lot.

Before I can start streaming however... I will need to go through the ton of stuff of making OBS work.

havent played hawken in a while that games fun, and interstellar Marines sounds cool

I have tested with Interstellar Marines and it works fine when I have set the resolution it will work well but I am sorry there will be a forced delay in the stream as much as I would love to give you fully live what I am doing. I am sorry but it is twitch settings what requires me to have 2 second delay was it?

I don't remember but I do can say. IM is difficult as Dark Souls on my part. Even if they are two different games I see them difficult, both. And you guys probably might find me dying a lot.

Can ye play BO3 beta? It is free on Steam right now, until tomorrow.

Other than that, CS:GO :)

For CS you can try faceit.com, it is community competitive where most people don't leave the game if they lose. (still can though :/)

I'd play with you if you PM me today

I'd rather see a game I can't see elsewhere that a billion other people are also either amazing at, or humorously bad at.

That or I'd rather laugh at a psychotic #$&(% wad like Darksydephil (that's not a Warframe member) for being so ostentatiously bad that it's like watching a car wreck continuously pile up.

You got Risk of Rain? Pretty good stream game with the amount of rouge"lite" involved, and it's fairly cheap. Also allows for multiplayer if you want to get your chat involved.

Stream Besieged. I'm big on that right now.

I don't have the game. Also I do have other games. Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Star Wars: Republic Commando, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Supreme Commander 2, Serious Sams from 2 to 3, Doom 3 and the DLC. Torchlight 2 (you guys can choose which mode modded or normal I have completed game in both) Age of Empires 2 and Bastion.

I'd rather see a game I can't see elsewhere that a billion other people are also either amazing at, or humorously bad at.

That or I'd rather laugh at a psychotic #$&(% wad like Darksydephil (that's not a Warframe member) for being so ostentatiously bad that it's like watching a car wreck continuously pile up.

You got Risk of Rain? Pretty good stream game with the amount of rouge"lite" involved, and it's fairly cheap. Also allows for multiplayer if you want to get your chat involved.

I do have Risk of Rain but that game... Is a bit of a time sink more than you can believe.

Dark Souls.

I wanna see you die like a pleb.

You mean piece of person... *falls on the ground and dies*

Can ye play BO3 beta? It is free on Steam right now, until tomorrow.

Other than that, CS:GO :)

For CS you can try faceit.com, it is community competitive where most people don't leave the game if they lose. (still can though :/)

I'd play with you if you PM me today

Sorry but I don't think my computer can handle BO3.

I do have Risk of Rain but that game... Is a bit of a time sink more than you can believe.

Oh no... trust me, I know.

That game literally ruined my life at one point. Or perhaps I should say, I ruined my life from it.

I had one of those invincible power runs going, and I simply could not bring myself to end it. I stayed awake for 15 hours after I was supposed to even go to bed, and ended up screwing up my sleep schedule for five months because of it.

I prefer making up little challenges like the ones you find on the game's reddit. Having fully completed every single thing in the game, I don't feel compelled to do anything insanely crazy anymore. But that's just me. o 3o

Ever try From the Depths? Been having quite a bit of fun with it lately

Game looks extremely interesting but I would wait it to come to sale so I would be able to play. I do try to save as much as possible in money since I am studying logistics. So I am not in full adult life yet.

You stream whatever you want bb

I just want to know what you guys want to see. I am thinking about Star Wars: Battlefront 2 but I will be really sorry about one thing... I am really comfortable play in first person mode more but streaming the game for you guys and me playing in Third person will be something really fun to watch to you guys. It must be something fun to watch me... All the time failing or doing really stupid things...

That is just an example though don't take my word.

Doing a Test run that does the stream work properly. Doing a quick test run in CSGO.

Twitch channel name: Usuallynew2

Stuff is going to go sideways... I am somehow sure of that... And I am also tired... So you guys might be hearing a lot of Finnish curse words and please do not learn them... I will feel horrible from teaching curse words before actually really useful words...

Okay the torture of myself shall begin... Playing Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Streaming and playing third person view what I have never done before... Prepare for some Finnish salt because it will be really sour.

Channel name: Usuallynew2

Edited by Revel72