Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Borderlands Movie In Works

TheErebus.

Oh god, why do they have to take something good and give it the "Lets make as many of these as we can as fast as we can while it's popular!" treatment? I used to love Borderlands, but they are focusing too much on money and less on their community and quality of their products. Seen the same happen to many games, like Assassins Creed.

Oh god, why do they have to take something good and give it the "Lets make as many of these as we can as fast as we can while it's popular!" treatment? I used to love Borderlands, but they are focusing too much on money and less on their community and quality of their products. Seen the same happen to many games, like Assassins Creed.

It can be good, probably won't but it can be good.

Remember the superhero genre? It was kinda terrible and then BOOM Batman by Christopher Nolan came out and I feel like that was the trigger for these new investments in the movie industry.

I want movies made out of games, but they likely won't have a good director and writing :/

Warframe movie plzzzz

Hmm, upon researching what exactly this film will be, came across this

http://kotaku.com/5444016/separated-at-birth-borderlands-and-codehunters

Many people think Borderlands was stolen from Codehunters, and I can see why. The start scene is nearly identical, the same cell shaded style, they even have Tiny Tina. Funny that if that were in fact true Borderlands would have stolen an idea from a short movie, to make a game, then they make a movie.

Hmm, upon researching what exactly this film will be, came across this

http://kotaku.com/5444016/separated-at-birth-borderlands-and-codehunters

Many people think Borderlands was stolen from Codehunters, and I can see why. The start scene is nearly identical, the same cell shaded style, they even have Tiny Tina. Funny that if that were in fact true Borderlands would have stolen an idea from a short movie, to make a game, then they make a movie.

I wanna explore the world of Codehunters.

It looks pretty interesting.

Let's condense a 200+ hour game with a crap story into 1.5-2 hour movie.

I love BL 1&2, good, fun games but it's definitely not about the story, it's about the loot, min/maxing characters, and couch cooping drunk with friends. Can any of that be had watching a movie? No, maybe watching it with friends.

Remember the superhero genre? It was kinda terrible and then BOOM Batman by Christopher Nolan came out and I feel like that was the trigger for these new investments in the movie industry.

Batman by Christopher Nolan? Are you serious? Burton Batmans were real Batman movies. Hero movies nowadays are just franchise milking, like the new Avengers.

http://www.pcgamer.com/a-borderlands-movie-is-in-the-works-at-lionsgate/

So a Borderlands movie has been confirmed to be in the works.

K, how much you wanna bet that it'll be as much of a flop as the recent Hitman movie?

It might actually be better. At least Borderlands feels like an action game, so at least an action movie would suit it slightly better.