Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brawler Frame.

Trickst3rGawd

Interesting idea, but I don't think he will use different weapons for each ability.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that because it could get really amazing...but a "brawler" is -in my mind- someone that concentrates on the fight without using weapons... only his fists/ body :3

Mhh.. maybe he can throw his weapons at the enemy. Hitting the target could cause a huge explosion o.o (depending on the weapon with different effects..and if the magazine is full, it will cause more dmg) ... of course he then would have to run to his weapon to pick it up again ^^ 

Or he can melee/punch his enemies with his Primary and Secondary weapon if the ammo is depleted. (So he basically turns the weapon around and starts punching everyone with it xD)

Or he has a passive where, if no melee weapon is equipped, he will use his own combos and stances :3 (and depending on his energy color he uses a different combat-style...like Judo or Karate or Cqc/Krav maga... or the force..idk just thinking out loud xD)

And maybe he can grab an enemy and throw him around, or use a combination of different combat-styles.

Or each hit with his fists will disarm the enemy...forcing them to come closer...

Idk...it just sounds like he will be a melee-Warframe to me without a lot of 'fancy' stuff, more 'brutal' or 'direct' force...

And yes, I have a lot of weird ideas, but we just have to wait and see^^ 

Interesting idea, but I don't think he will use different weapons for each ability.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see that because it could get really amazing...but a "brawler" is -in my mind- someone that concentrates on the fight without using weapons... only his fists/ body :3

Mhh.. maybe he can throw his weapons at the enemy. Hitting the target could cause a huge explosion o.o (depending on the weapon with different effects..and if the magazine is full, it will cause more dmg) ... of course he then would have to run to his weapon to pick it up again ^^ 

Or he can melee/punch his enemies with his Primary and Secondary weapon if the ammo is depleted. (So he basically turns the weapon around and starts punching everyone with it xD)

Or he has a passive where, if no melee weapon is equipped, he will use his own combos and stances :3 (and depending on his energy color he uses a different combat-style...like Judo or Karate or Cqc/Krav maga... or the force..idk just thinking out loud xD)

And maybe he can grab an enemy and throw him around, or use a combination of different combat-styles.

Or each hit with his fists will disarm the enemy...forcing them to come closer...

Idk...it just sounds like he will be a melee-Warframe to me without a lot of 'fancy' stuff, more 'brutal' or 'direct' force...

<3 OR THAT

"and depending on his energy color he uses a different combat-style...like Judo or Karate or Cqc/Krav maga... or the force..idk just thinking out loud xD"

That right there is an awesome idea.

]\'[

I don't even care if this new brawler frame doesn't scale well with high level enemies since typically damage based ppowers lose effectiveness. I think he's going to my favorite frame just based on the little we know! Man I reeeeaaally hope we learn a lot more in the next devstream!

I don't even care if this new brawler frame doesn't scale well with high level enemies since typically damage based ppowers lose effectiveness. I think he's going to my favorite frame just based on the little we know! Man I reeeeaaally hope we learn a lot more in the next devstream!

This is probably the only frame I'm actually looking forward to, since Rhino.

Well, Berserker (Valkyr) did hype me to 140%, but that hype quickly dropped the moment I realised it would be a female frame.

Hopefully, the melee part of the frame will be as effective, or close to, Excalibur.

Well, Berserker (Valkyr) did hype me to 140%, but that hype quickly dropped the moment I realised it would be a female frame.

I don't mind Valkyr being female.

What I do mind is that the so-called Berserkerframe turned out to be BestTankInTheGameframe instead....

Maybe Brawlerframe will be what I always hoped Valkyr would be. Maybe.

Any guesses on the actual name?

Knuckle

Imo brawler is all about street fighting. You take a punch to the stomach but your opponent get knee to the face or whatever and do other dirty tricks and use environmental stuff too.  

Another part of street fighting is grabble, so maybe this guy can grab those poor guys and throw them into a wall or something.

Edited by Hueminator

supersocc, King of the Bacon-frames.

That's a nice title.