Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Age: Inquisition Dlc And Guild Wars 2 Expansion Release Date

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ive-never-felt-more-isolated-says-billionaire-mine/1100-6430171/

So first off, Notch apparently feels quite isolated ever since he sold off Mojang to Microsoft. 

He states that he's been feeling quite isolated ever since the transaction and that practically everyone in Mojang now hates him.

I feel sad for him.

http://www.pcgamer.com/dragon-age-inquisition-trespasser-dlc-revealed-by-leaked-trailer/

So the next (and final) DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition has been confirmed:

Trespasser is set two years after the events of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and looks set to carry the main story to a big finish, quite possibly the "last adventure" mentioned in a BioWare survey that leaked in June. "Having saved the world of Thedas by closing the Breach, your next mission will determine the future of the Inquisition," it said. "Your mark suddenly glows, erupting with magic connected to the Fade. Assassins attack in shadow. An invasion of enemies begins. Win a race against time to face a great evil before it is too late. In this story-based expansion, playable after the events of Dragon Age: Inquisition, you will embark on a last adventure with your team to confront the one who started it all."

I was honestly quite disappointed with Inquisition, none of the characters were really interesting and it felt like a chore to play. Though the graphics were nice and the combat was enjoyable at times. I'm excited for Mass Effect 4 though.

http://www.pcgamer.com/guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-release-date-announced/

So the expansion for Guild Wars 2 will be released on October 23rd. 

Wait, what? Didn't get the memo on the final DLC for Inquisition thing. Maybe it's an actual expansion this time. Looking forward to it, but then again, I'm that one guy who absolutely loves most Bioware games (Only hated DA2).

I'm a little sad that you didn't mention the OTHER bit of GW2 news. It went completely F2P yesterday (or the day before, I didn't get it from current events), but eh. Heart of Thorns might be grand.

I'm a little sad that you didn't mention the OTHER bit of GW2 news. It went completely F2P yesterday (or the day before, I didn't get it from current events), but eh. Heart of Thorns might be grand.

Two others made threads on it, so I felt it'd be a bit redundant to mention it. 

Two others made threads on it, so I felt it'd be a bit redundant to mention it. 

Miiiight want to mention it and add in that the f2p accounts have some restrictions.  Like not being able to change servers once you choose one...  The other threads failed to mention any kind of restrictions.

Miiiight want to mention it and add in that the f2p accounts have some restrictions.  Like not being able to change servers once you choose one...  The other threads failed to mention any kind of restrictions.

I'll make a thread on it later one with further details than what was presented here.

im not gonna start a war about games guys, i played all DA games for max of 5 hours each and none of them was good for my taste so they were uninstalled on the other side if i can recommend you guys something - the witcher 3 for me its so far the best game i have ever played, so if anybody is interested just try out and btw this october the first expansion is coming out after they released the 15/16 DLCs

and to MMORPGs im glad i stopped playing that stuff like Mu online, Tera, WoW, Aion, Cabal so i rather keep my fingers away from that stuff :D