The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Weakness?

TheKihunter

Always rezing my squad mates even when it means certain death for me and doesn't help them.

Jumping into a big crowd of enemies and getting myself killed.

Getting really mad at squad mates who don't defend the cryopod/station/whatever, sometimes to the point of helping them sabotage the mission.

I tend to isolate myself from the rest of the team , don't really know why , and when a teammate is down im too far away to revive them lol.

Or when there is a huge croud in front of me i just run straight towards them and slay them all or....i get slayed.

Oh boy, this happens to me no matter what game I'm playing. Always when I need to stay with a team, I somehow end up getting lost as F***.

i like how you're glorifying yourself (:

i know how frustrated it can be to see squad member(s) trying and actually to kill simaris targets ):

dayum, we must have a match one day !

i and a clan member are doing the same, every time we get in void :)

All for teh knowledge~ o -o

SCAN FOR SIMARIS! O _O

possible "stupid- or better known as dontknowgood-modding"

this is why i go over every warframe and weapons (which i use and like) and check what i can do better until the next big update appears

so im not gonna get bored with farming-for-nothing ^^)

Edited by LEEV_

As far as weaknesses go....Rhino doesn't have many when paired with a Tonkor.

The only thing that might be considered as a weakness is the Parasitic Eximus that drain energy, other than that Rhino's Iron Skin pretty much blocks all Auras......he can't be knocked down either.....

And with the Tonkor killing them all so quickly....Rhino just might be the most powerful warframe.... o -o

-OCRD (see above). Especially when using a Supra with Wildfire on.

-Being Frost in a 40 waves T4 and rushing across the entire map to revive that pink Nova/Mirage/Ember (usually by putting a Globe around so they go "Thank you Frosty") and completely forgetting about the defense objective.

-Going Berserk mode with Scindo Prime in said T4.

-"I have an ego larger than Jupiter and more gameplay time than you! Don't you dare tell me what to do!" <worst weakness

Bloody Eximuses/Eximi that drain your energy... shouldn't we have a warframe that can drain surrounding enemies health and energy as well?? (not trinity as that one affects one enemy. I am talking about an area aura similar to these cursed eximuses)