Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Codex Info Please

Aggh

Seeing the hits to kill table and all the damage testing people have gone through for pvp, while nice, kind of irritates me.  It strikes me as wasteful that we have to spend play time on this kind of stuff when the devs could present this info a lot more easily and accurately for us.  Thoughts?

Edited by Aggh

Could PVP get a separate Codex console or a dedicated Codex tab with all PVP mods, weapons and frames and details on their abilities? More information for those who want it, and not intruding on those who don't.

More importantly for me, can all PVP mods be removed from the regular mods Codex, or an optional filter...?

Through the Codex, PVP is having a direct negative impact on my preferred PVE only experience.

Could PVP get a separate Codex console or a dedicated Codex tab with all PVP mods, weapons and frames and details on their abilities? More information for those who want it, and not intruding on those who don't.

More importantly for me, can all PVP mods be removed from the regular mods Codex, or an optional filter...?

Through the Codex, PVP is having a direct negative impact on my preferred PVE only experience.

I think it goes without saying that pvp info would have to be kept clearly separate.

Your ridiculous completionist tears are delicious.  A lot more salt than usual though.

Edited by Aggh

Seeing the hits to kill table and all the damage testing people have gone through for pvp, while nice, kind of irritates me.  It strikes me as wasteful that we have to spend play time on this kind of stuff when the devs could present this info a lot more easily and accurately for us.  Thoughts?

Or AT LEAST have accurate descrptions of abilities in the conclave arsenal

That would certainly be appreciated, but I guess they don't want to dedicate any resources to keep these things up-to-date. To me it looks very much like UI and ingame numbers are - at least partially - being maintained separately, and having to publicise that information somewhere else would just be yet another potential place for errors (or confusion).

Myself, I don't really mind gathering and compiling the data when I have spare time to do so, but lately I didn't, and the wiki inaccuracies on damage multipliers made it much harder to come to meaningful conclusions. I'd wish at least these things would be clearly shown in the game somewhere, so we're not getting tripped up by one random guy who edits the wiki thinking all multipliers should be the same percentages because they're shown as single, double or triple plus/minus symbols in the Codex.

TL:DR; I agree in part: It's not necessary to give us everything in complete detail, but we should have at least enough information available ingame to come to the right conclusions.