Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daddy's Words Of Wisdom Thread

Daaaddy

I've been here enough to see both the good side (the mature folks dishing out words of wisdom) and the bad side (trolls, rants and downright childish rants). 

So I've decided to start a thread where anyone can ask me for advice and I will (to the best of my ability) try to enlighten you.

Almost anything is allowed for discussion that is within forum rules so no personal insults, violence, threats or profanities. 

Any questions?

Well, what's your opinion on Trump for president?

He did revitalize what was going to be a dull presidential race for sure. But in my honest opinion, if he became president world leaders will not take America seriously. And that's a big problem. 

The US currency is backed by confidence and the good faith that the American Economy is the shining beacon of light for generations to come.

The US president too, aside being one of the most powerful man in the world, has to many multiple roles like negotiator, diplomat, economist whilst at the same time appearing to be pro people. I sincerely have my reservations about him playing all of the roles mentioned above well

>"I've been here enough"

>76 post

>member since 31 Jul

No sir.

P/s: on topic: People doing bad things doesn't mean you should.

That date is when they activated their form account, not started the game, and it is possible to have a low post count and be informed. 

>"I've been here enough"

>76 post

>member since 31 Jul

No sir.

P/s: on topic: People doing bad things doesn't mean you should.

Not all who spend more time gain more knowledge:) 

Malcolm Gladwell advocates 10,000 hours in any given task to achieve mastery. I don't believe achieving mastery in a "Warframe" Forum does anyone any good to be honest. But having said that, I've probably in my life accumulated close to that amount of time moderating various forums for various games so I think I can be reasonably qualified in forum "speak".

Oh... But it did state when did he starts being active on the forum. I thought he was talking about how he hung out enough on the forum.

I started out the game about a month ago but grew really bored of it really fast. I don't think Mastery Level should be a gauge of how far one has come but if you must know, I got to MR12 within 3 weeks so people on recruitment would stop "looking down" on the new guy. I have also not bought any plats off DE but should comfortably be able to afford most things that DE release now (well except that elusive Primed Chamber).

I started out the game about a month ago but grew really bored of it really fast. I don't think Mastery Level should be a gauge of how far one has come but if you must know, I got to MR12 within 3 weeks so people on recruitment would stop "looking down" on the new guy. I have also not bought any plats off DE but should comfortably be able to afford most things that DE release now (well except that elusive Primed Chamber).

Unless you have played this game for longer than we have then you really cannot say that you know better than us.

Not all who spend more time gain more knowledge:) 

Malcolm Gladwell advocates 10,000 hours in any given task to achieve mastery. I don't believe achieving mastery in a "Warframe" Forum does anyone any good to be honest. But having said that, I've probably in my life accumulated close to that amount of time moderating various forums for various games so I think I can be reasonably qualified in forum "speak".

Well, yes, but you are sounding like you know everything about the forum in the span of 1 months, which is pretty ridiculous. 

If you are going to reach MR12 in 3 weeks, I will safely assume that you are doing Draco most of the time, explaining your boredom to the game.

And as you said, MR doesn't matter so why bother telling yours here? People who use frost's globe to block allied fires are considered bad players to me.