Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

TheErebus came into the world just like any other man or woman on earth. Born to the 20th Century of Earth, it became clear quickly when his first words were "goddamnit, another forma" that he would grow to be great.

He was dedicated to the cause, the final tipping point came when the old gods asked him to give up his wordly possessions to keep the world in existance, he did so out of the good of his heart. He ultimately gave away his rewards to a kindly merchant. This noble act had made the old gods make him a true god, and they said

"Never let them forget Viver"

With this. he had ascended under the mantle of ScrublordPrime. He ruled well, with many loving him. He felt confident enough to become their Pizza Emperor, although he fell back to his original title of TheErebus only to discover a false prophet.

He was forced to own the title TheErebus. as opposed to TheErebus, a consultation of the new gods occurred and this false prophet was cast out.

He now undergoes trials against giants, allowing anyone to see. While he has not been terribly successful, he is dedicated. He currently carries the title TheSpookyGhost in a attempt to connect with the common man.

But, forever in our hearts he is known as God Emperor TheErebus the Great. Praise him! Praise his might, praise his majesty!

FOREVER PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR OF OFF-TOPIC, FOR WE LOVE YOU.

Okay. Lore done.

the rhythmic writhing begins to match the tempo of the spoken lore, the moaning rising and lowering in time 

Preacher, preacher, this your idea?

And the Tenno raised the Orokin key up on high, saying, "Oh RNGesus, bless this thy key, that with it thou mayest judge our worthiness of loot, in thy mercy." And RNGesus did grin, and the Tenno did feast upon the energy orbs, and parts, and forma, and credits, and argons, and ducats, and fully bui -Skipping a bit-...And RNGesus spoke, saying, "First shalt thou select the void in navigations, then shall find 3 Tenno to join you, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shall find, and the number of the Tenno shall be 3. Four shalt thou not recruit, neither recruit 2, excepting that thou then proceed to invite a third. Five is right out. Once the recruited Tenno reaches 3, being the third number, be reached, then startest thou thy Orokin key, through which I shall judge thy, who being a heretic in my sight, shall be given core packs.

Edited by Techtro

Preacher, preacher, this your idea?

And the Tenno raised the Orokin key up on high, saying, "Oh RNGesus, bless this thy key, that with it thou mayest judge our worthiness of loot, in thy mercy." And RNGesus did grin, and the Tenno did feast upon the energy orbs, and parts, and forma, and credits, and argons, and ducats, and fully bui -Skipping a bit-...And RNGesus spoe, saying, "First shalt thou select the void in navigations, then shall find 3 Tenno to join you, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shall find, and the number of the Tenno shall be 3. Four shalt thou not recruit, neither recruit 2, excepting that thou then proceed to invite a third. Five is right out. Once the recruited Tenno reaches 3, being the third number, be reached, then startest thou thy Orokin key, through which I shall judge thy, who being a heretic in my sight, shall be given core packs.

I will join you brother.

So it just drips onto your feet since you are holding it? If you just wanted to be taken advantage of you could have asked...not made a seperate thread requiring several pages just to build up to this...

No disgusting, it teleports the "gunk" away to feed starving african children.

holds out a slightly wet Unholy Noodly Appendage towards you

Join us...

I-I'm good, thanks

Why, we're praising the God Emperor TheErebus

*lewd noises*

Just ignore those two, they will tire eventually.

I still demand an epic showdown against him (ง °  °)ง