The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Frames In Orokin Tiles?

TheaMatticks

Back in the last livestream, steve mentioned something about prime frames getting a bonus for themselves as well as their team in orokin tiles.  Has anyone with excalibur prime noticed anything different when entering the void?  Or has this just not been implemented yet.

They are there - at least I'm pretty sure they are - I think they are just hard to locate.

I'm still working on leveling my Excalibur Prime up to a decent level so I can start experimenting with some of the observations I've made exploring the levels. 

Which would mean that it's not a buff, but an interaction with part of the level nobody has discovered yet...

Right! Although this is just my suspicion. I've no evidence to back it up other then a hunch and some peculiar spots. Things like specific doors with Lotus insignia's above them.

I think I know the interaction they were talking about. Those rounded cube things scattered around most of the tiles? When you go near some of them as a prime (at least as excalibur prime, which is what I have) they emit a blue aura, and everyone nearby gains 100 energy. Its the only thing I've seen him have special interactions with, but I know it is unique to him because my friend playing Saryn and when i wasnt excal prime we couldnt activate them.

I think I know the interaction they were talking about. Those rounded cube things scattered around most of the tiles? When you go near some of them as a prime (at least as excalibur prime, which is what I have) they emit a blue aura, and everyone nearby gains 100 energy. Its the only thing I've seen him have special interactions with, but I know it is unique to him because my friend playing Saryn and when i wasnt excal prime we couldnt activate them.

I noticed that too. I just assumed it was for blowing up the laser turret thing.

Anyone has a screen shot of what this particular spot being spoken about for reference? Thanks =)

Puzzle and treasure rooms dont require prime interaction I have done all with and without excal prime.

I do notice however that I never run out of energy with excal, I saw once a random "100 energy" get added at one point, maybe an energy regen?

Ah very nice. Thanks for that. No doubt many others will benefit from that too if they find this thread =)

I'll do you one better and video it. :)

I don't know any others. Will keep looking!