Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Of Elite Lancer Variants Far Too High?

UnoriginalSin

Here's a bit of a problem I have encountered recently: The arid and frontier elite lancers deal too much damage for their levels. 

I did some checking, and as far as I could see, an arid elite lancer deals more than quadruple the damage of regular elite lancers of the same level. Karak-wielding frontier elite lancers are far worst, having much better accuracy and fire rates.

To give you a clue, a frontier elite lancer has the DPS of multiple heavy gunners of its level, which is insane if you think about it.

Can DE fix this problem, please?

The problem is that the elite lancers blend in quite easily and spawn a lot more often than the detrons. Detron crewmen have been nerfed a bit too hard, but I would like to see the damage of the elite lancer variants to be a third of what it is now.

Edited by Singunner

if you definitely feel this is true, i'll try to remember to check between them. they definitely shouldn't be drastically different just because they have a different paint job.

Detron crewmen have been nerfed a bit too hard

interesting.

they now have about the same Damage Potential as Corrupted Crewman.

yet Players consider those to be capable of being threats at close Range.

very interesting.

It used to be detron crewmen. Now it's this.

Sometimes it's okay to have an enemy that actually poses a threat.

o3o

Sometimes, yes. But its a unit that spawns quite often, and should not be out damaging a heavy unit when heavy gunners are balanced around the fact that they do a lot of damage because they have things in their design that balance them out.

• 7 years later...