The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am A Confused Beginner...

IWILLGIVEUMYMANWICH_

so as you can tell by the title i am not experienced in warframe and if someone can help me out on this question then cheers

anyway so i tryed out warframe a while back and got a loki but i got bored and quit, i have now started again with a mag however when i went on my ship i changed to my old loki, how do i change to mag? 

so as you can tell by the title i am not experienced in warframe and if someone can help me out on this question then cheers

anyway so i tryed out warframe a while back and got a loki but i got bored and quit, i have now started again with a mag however when i went on my ship i changed to my old loki, how do i change to mag? 

Its not worth it. Mag in my opinion is the worst starter warframe. Lok is good, but right now the real badass here is excalibur.

if it is an existing account, when you are prompt to re do a new intro/ tutorial you will not keep the selected frame since you have already done the tutorial, would have to acquire her parts from respective boss

and honestly loki is a better starter then mag is, mag is goodd but it takes a lot of high end mods of make her good..

It sounds like you are using you old account. The tutorial was added somewhat recently, so you were prompted to play the tutorial when you logged in. It prompts everyone the first time they log in after the tutorial was introduced, so people didn't have to create new accounts to play the tutorial, which is a quest that provided a little bit of lore.

If you want to use Mag, you will have to farm her parts and build her. Use the link Noamuth provided above.

Its not worth it. Mag in my opinion is the worst starter warframe. Lok is good, but right now the real badass here is excalibur.

Ehh. I've been using Mag since I started playing, and I have no regrets. 85% of my play time is with Mag and it will most likely stay that way.

and honestly loki is a better starter then mag is, mag is goodd but it takes a lot of high end mods of make her good..

like loki doesn`t :P

P continuity, narrow minded, constitution, overextended and a bunch are all high end mods

nice joke, bro!

as a started who lacks mods, mag is a better choice, most low planets are corpus, therefore mag is a good choice, cal is not good for a beginner, his ult needs a damn lot of mods to work, and rest of powers as well

Mag is the most reliable from the starter list

I can solo up to 40 minutes in t3 with her

What you did was the new tutorial mission, however if you have already picked Loki before the tutorial came then you have that as your starter frame. Loki is a good frame though and Mag is a pretty easy frame to farm, since it is from the weakest boss in the game "The Seargent" - formerly Nef Anyo. There is no need to start over because all frames can be gotten in game for free.

I'm sad to hear you got bored of this game. I picked this up around a year or two ago and couldn't get enough of it. All the frames mentioned above start off weak (Cept Excal. Holy hell - that rework) but once modded become gods in their own particular field.

If I could recommend you some tips, get into efficiency (Streamline, Fleeting Expertise) and duration (Continuity, Narrow Minded) with your Loki first - run a few spy missions to get easy xp and credits (They're more interesting than some missions to do anyway since they require learning and concentration). Once you're more confident in that you'll want to switch up to using range (Stretch, Overextended) to spam Radial Disarm on ranged enemies (Grineer, Corpus) to provide a superb debuff for teams on missions like defence, survival and excavation.

If you need any more help or just want to run a few missions feel free to add me in game. They also provide informative help in relays so if you're ever at a loss, go there and talk to whatever Guide of the Lotus is available. You'll usually see them standing out with the emblem in the centre of the relay.