Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are We Getting Prime Streamline?

(PSN)XxjeremyxX2010

Why would you use Primed Streamline when negative duration = more spam. Please understand what p4tw is, silly tenno.

Ouchie, my poor feelings are hurt :O

Some ultimates don't rely on duration (peacemaker, rektoning, etc), but I can see how you got that argument (looking at you saryn).

Primed Streamline will just allow a higher ranked Blind Rage to be equipped while still having max efficiency, making many ultimates more viable for spamming 4 through exterminate missions (still looking at you saryn).

Even if were released it'll be skewed to cap at 45% instead of 55%.

Just like what DE did by limiting prime pistol gambit to 187% instead of the 220% it should've been.

I still find that strange. There's not a whole lot of pistols worth modding for crits, and the crit damage mods for pistols is just turd. 

And what about Primed Reach? Almost triple the bonus from the original, and is therefore insanely useful on every melee weapon!

How 'bout never? We get millions of threads about Mesa nerfs Saryn ult nerfs, press 4 to win mentalities and much others. The thing you are proposing (which shall not be spoken again) adds to the hate of these people and will only make them do more nerf threads. Seriously, we got enough of those, we don't need another 5 - 6 hate threads per day.