Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viewing Pelt-Less Chroma In Arsenal

0mnivore

Dear lord yes! It was such a pain to figure out how to colour chroma. take this +1 and my sword o--{===>

I want to play chroma without the pelt except when summoned

Hide pelt like the hide guns option? only appears when using powers? Could be cool.

Dear lord yes! It was such a pain to figure out how to colour chroma. take this +1 and my sword o--{===>

Hide pelt like the hide guns option? only appears when using powers? Could be cool.

I second this, although it kind of takes away from the whole "more agility without pelt/more tanky/slow with pelt"

And unsheathed Nikanas, please. This always bothered me.

Also, can we have a "View this alone" option that lets us see and move the 3D model? As it stands now I find it impossible to color pistols properly because my character always holds them straight up.

Edited by CruelCrow

And unsheathed Nikanas, please. This always bothered me.

Also, can we have a "View this alone" option that lets us see and move the 3D model? As it stands now I find it impossible to color pistols properly because my character always holds them straight up.

SOMEONE SAID IT

literally the only reasons i dont like using dragon nikana and chroma

I second this, although it kind of takes away from the whole "more agility without pelt/more tanky/slow with pelt"

Visually yeah. Mechanically it will still work fine. Think of it like the hide elemental effects on weapons. You don't see the effects but you still do the damage.