Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~Nyx Nation~ Join The Movement!

wizardsama

~NYX NATION~

*Official Nyx Nation Relay Partys are held at random in the Larunda Relay on Mercury so look for them Tenno!

All you need to be a part of the movement is to have either:

Nyx, Nyx Prime, Excal Prime, or any Warframe colored completely PINK!

*Edit: Nyx Nemesis Skins are also allowed!

Screenshots from today's Nyx Nation Relay Party: 

lgItfhl.jpg

I2MKHSw.jpg

Join the Nyx Nation movement today!

*There are no official members and you may come and go as you please.

Edited by 1v1MeSkrub

Thanks for putting this on the forums! :D Just some thing I would like to add to the party rules. Nemesis skins are also allowed and we make special exceptions for special reasons such as having the ears of a certain fuzzy creature. 

When it comes to when we hold Nyx parties, there are no set dates EVER and no organizing. It never works. It must be spontaneous for it to work because I like to think its special.

And if I start seeing (insertframehere) parties all the time because of this, I will get very irresponsible with Chaos...

Thanks for putting this on the forums! :D Just some thing I would like to add to the party rules. Nemesis skins are also allowed and we make special exceptions for special reasons such as having the ears of a certain fuzzy creature. 

When it comes to when we hold Nyx parties, there are no set dates EVER and no organizing. It never works. It must be spontaneous for it to work because I like to think its special.

And if I start seeing (insertframehere) parties all the time because of this, I will get very irresponsible with Chaos...

Great addition! You heard it here tenno!

I c u there 

• 1 month later...

gcRuBAm.jpg

Thanks To all the people who have shown up so far for the NyxNation Party in the Larunda Relay!! It is still going on so if you want to join in, hop into the relay with your Nyx or your PINK frame! (NyxNation Rules at the top of the thread)

Edited by 1v1MeSkrub

gcRuBAm.jpg

Thanks To all the people who have shown up so far for the NyxNation Party in the Larunda Relay!! It is still going on so if you want to join in, hop into the relay with your Nyx or your PINK frame! (NyxNation Rules at the top of the thread)

In Europe region? lmao this person, asking for members without giving specifics.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

~NYX NATION~

*Official Nyx Nation Relay Partys are held at random in the Larunda Relay on Mercury so look for them Tenno!

All you need to be a part of the movement is to have either:

Nyx, Nyx Prime, Excal Prime, or any Warframe colored completely PINK!

*Edit: Nyx Nemesis Skins are also allowed!

Screenshots from today's Nyx Nation Relay Party: 

lgItfhl.jpg What about Excal Prisma?

I2MKHSw.jpg

Join the Nyx Nation movement today!

*There are no official members and you may come and go as you please.