The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes In A Nutshell.

Rexlars

Rexlars you probably have no experience with any of these frame except Loki. Saying that frames are worthless is stupid. I bet you don't even own half of the frames on this list. You are literally just listing to others on this. Frames like zephyr have existed before the Tonkor combo with insane moblitiy and tankiness. What did you build zephyr for? You act like Every frames needs to press 4 to win. Mesa, Excalibur,Loki.

You said that volt speeds around killing everything. Zephyr also speeds around killing everything.

Also equinox, you didn't even mention any of her abilities. Have you ever used an over extended maim? It's the only damage ability that scales into high end content because you gain the energy. This is a slower, but more damaging miasma in late game.

If you are going to review all the frames in a nutshell, here's what you got to do.

-Own the frame

-Rank up the frame fully

-Add reactor

-Actually build the frame right

As he said, he just posted what someone else posted on tumblr..

Edited by Trichouette

Ash can negate armor without 4CPs why outclassed by loki??? Oh i forgot 4CP is "MANDATORY" right?

Frames that need some tweaks

Oberon < proc immune will become handy somewhere

Equinox < with proper tweak will become a good damage multiplier

Nekros < if you can personalize your army from codex scans it will be pretty good

Nyx < bolts are useless

Rhino < ironskin and charge need to be redesigned

Frames that need total rework

Hydroid

Limbo

Mesa

Ember

Well that's just my opinion.

Limbo is amazing for the people that actually use all of his abilities. I don't like to personally use him, but really all of his abilities synergize together perfectly. And I use hydroid perfectly fine. He's a cc machine. Maybe some small changes like casting 1 multiple times, and making 3 a bit more fun. I mean a water puddle. I'm not saying it's useless, just boring. Either way though. Modded properly ad knowing when to use which powers he is fine.

Let me revise it just a little to stereotypes.

Ash: What stalker?

Banshee: wubwubwuBwubZ DUBSTEP!!!

Chroma: The seaho..... Nvm

Ember: There's fire Chroma.

Equinox: Bruce/Caitlin is too mainstream. Quagmire's dad fits better.

Excalibur: From spamming 2, to spamming E

Frost: "Hosting X, must have Frost"

Hydroid: Tentacle jokes are also too mainstream. Color your energy red and use your puddle ability. Now all you need is a tampon to suck that up.

Limbo: A Barney Stinson ninja? Idk

Loki: The only Warframe that's still the same since the beginning. Praise the mustard race!

Mag: Meh

Mesa: Pewpewpewpewz

Mirage: The primed reach+Orthos prime sniper.

Nekros: the necroma...... Pfft, everyone's #3 B!$+&

Nova: Epilepsy

Nyx: There's radiation, Oberon's Reckoning, and Irradiating Disarm.....

Oberon: Sell all the collected parts you got from missions and get 100k+

Rhino: The fallen

Saryn: Rule....you know the rest

Trinity: Get nerfed every Wednesday. (not even going to change that)

Valkyr: What Excalibur? This kitty is the new Warframe mascot.

Vauban: Use tesla link to make a pentagram. Have ember use her accelerant and put Hydroid in the middle of that pentagram. Congratulations on summoning Chtulhu.

Volt: Sanic!

Zephyr: AC-130,000,000

Seriously all the butt hurt, the Op was making a tongue in cheek poke fun at warframes, dont hate he guy for dissing your fav warframe, No ones saying hes one hundred percent right just have a laugh at something that is funny.

Incidentally "NEVER HATE ON NEKROS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!ASJDFAJSF jk, Awesome Post OP

Nope, valkyr  doesn't die easily that's other people with not enough skill to take her to Lex, Draco, with one maxed out weapon, and the frame completely unranked.

Zephyr is actually fun, and if you don't know how to take advantage over her passive ability, choose another frame.

Nyx-useless

Oberon-Rage+Renewal=infinite energy

I found this post on Tumblr. While mildly accurate, I thought it was pretty funny. 

Ash: Get outclassed by Loki. Bonus points for being an edgelord/memelord.
Banshee: Use Sonar to give your team 700% bonus damage, then proceed to get your contribution ignored by your team and Warframe community.
Chroma: Shove 7 forma up his ! and become unkillable and make your team unkillable as well if they’re not $&*&*#(%&. Best tank in the game.
Ember: Go play Nova instead.
Equinox: Die in high level content. Get your team killed as they try to revive you.
Excalibur: Press 4. Then mash E. Do nothing else.
Frost: Kill everything. Never die. Always win. Bonus points for putting a Snowglobe down on Infested Nightmare Defense and getting yourself and your team killed.
Hydroid: Purchase Pilfering Swarm and be useful for 1 node in the entire game.
Limbo: Troll your teammates by banishing them when they don’t ask for it. Get yelled at when you actually do make smart use of the rift.
Loki: Never need another Warframe ever again. Solo king.
Mag: Press 2 for Corpus genocide. 
Mesa: Play the most selfless frame in the game, getting your team S#&$tons of affinity and none for yourself. Get yelled at and called selfish by the community.
Mirage: Be OP without even putting any mods on.
Nekros: Become a farmer, living off the kibbutz and driving a tractor. Picking up cow S#&$ every now and then.
Nova: Blow up everything on the map, slowed or sped up, without destroying the entire galaxy somehow in the process.
Nyx: Get outclassed by Disarm Loki but still be pretty good.
Oberon: Literally who–
Rhino: Get outclassed by Chroma. 
Saryn: Stare at her ! and fart everywhere.
Trinity: Get nerfed every Wednesday.
Valkyr: Be completely useless and then somehow still die despite having an invincibility button.
Vauban: Do everything in your power to break the game. Bounce all teammates.
Volt: Go fast. Kill fast. Credit to team.
Zephyr: Have 1 useful combo involving the Tonkor, and then have forum sh!tters whine to nerf her and make her worthless again.

- Diarist

Ey lmaoooooooo

some are true and some are just bias rofl.

Solo everything ? Ok he can solo a lot of mission but the only mission type he does better than other frame is spy.

For the rest, almost all warframe do as good as him.

Explain me how being invisible or being able to disarm help you in rescue or exterminate more than another frame that can kill everything like ash for example.

Limbo is way better for Spy (ignore lasers), Take away perma-invisibility and Loki is a trash frame.

Limbo is way better for Spy (ignore lasers), Take away perma-invisibility and Loki is a trash frame.

Well i am not part of these "loki master race" m*r*n, to me his only utility are spy and raid. Done. That's the only things he can allow himself in anyway, for the rest he's way under other frames.

"Banshee: Use Sonar to give your team 700% bonus damage, then proceed to get your contribution ignored by your team and Warframe community."

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.

"Equinox: Die in high level content. Get your team killed as they try to revive you."

If you're getting knocked down, especially in night form, you're doing something wrong.

"Valkyr: Be completely useless and then somehow still die despite having an invincibility button."

As someone who mained valkyr for my first month of warframe... This is completely true.

"Oberon: Literally who–"

...Yeah, pretty much.

eh, Valkyr is still the best tank frame around. Other "tank" frames die if they simply touch the nullifier bubble.

She indeed has a higher armor rate but without her immortality she can't do that much, especially since most valkyr play melee.

Anyway i recently discovered you can melee the bubble to destroy it... my only problem with valkyr is her awful ult combo.

She indeed has a higher armor rate but without her immortality she can't do that much, especially since most valkyr play melee.

Anyway i recently discovered you can melee the bubble to destroy it... my only problem with valkyr is her awful ult combo.

Seriously? Valkyrs immortality comes from the fact that she is melee and abuses the Rage+Lifestrike(+flow+quick thinking with stagger immunity from perpetual heavy weapon swinging) comboed with the highest efficiency of hitpoints of all the warframes. No decent Valkyr even uses hysteria...

She is the only frame that doesnt have to use abilities to stay alive, therefore making her completely immune to nulifiers.

Edited by -skimmer-

Why are you meleeing the bubble when you can just melee the Nullifier himself?