The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

What anime??

Anna isn't technically trying to rape him as she has no idea how things actually work, because of her 'pure' upbringing. But she knows she wants something, and is going to do anything to get it. One of the major plot points later on is how he has to carry his dirty clothes with him at all times or she will find and steal them.

The series is Shimoneta something something something, but Shimoneta is the keyword.

Anna isn't technically trying to rape him as she has no idea how things actually work, because of her 'pure' upbringing. But she knows she wants something, and is going to do anything to get it. One of the major plot points later on is how he has to carry his dirty clothes with him at all times or she will find and steal them.

The series is Shimoneta something something something, but Shimoneta is the keyword.

No. In a court of law they will say she is most certainly technically trying to rape him.

No. In a court of law they will say she is most certainly technically trying to rape him.

If you're going to use that argument, legally speaking it is not possible for a woman to rape a man, either in the US or the UK (the two sets of laws I am specifically aware of). The laws are completely unjust, but that's the messed up case. Let's not derail this thread in this direction and get it locked, I need another half dozen Mia gifs to complete my collection.

My argument is that she has absolutely no understanding of what's going on. As such, she is acting out in any way possible.

Edited by Kthal

If you're going to use that argument, legally speaking it is not possible for a woman to rape a man, either in the US or the UK (the two sets of laws I am specifically aware of). The laws are completely unjust, but that's the messed up case. Let's not derail this thread in this direction and get it locked, I need another half dozen Mia gifs to complete my collection.

My argument is that she has absolutely no understanding of what's going on. As such, she is acting out in any way possible.

The law actually has been amended in the U.S in certain states, so actually yes she CAN be charged with rape.