The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

May you come across some of our foul tasting brew here. Then you will know hell.. Seriously, I could go buy some and throw up the black tar to prove a point, but A I don't want that filth in my body and B I might get a warning for posting something gross..

Whaa?

Actually no. As every single comment section like to point out on the episodes I watched with Crona in them, Crona is actually a girl.

Actually, they deliberately never specify Crona's gender.

Even the creator himself has stated that Crona's gender is a mystery.

Edited by Hortonman

Oh! Metheria, are we going? That would be lovely!

Well, things happened with that Trail fellow. He left Sakuya for a ship, ship rejected him, he committed suicide. I need something far more peaceful to put my mind to rest. We have three choices, Larunda has many other of my kind running about, although a bit crowded. Orcus has far less people. And Kronia is more in between.

Well, things happened with that Trail fellow. He left Sakuya for a ship, ship rejected him, he committed suicide. I need something far more peaceful to put my mind to rest. We have three choices, Larunda has many other of my kind running about, although a bit crowded. Orcus has far less people. And Kronia is more in between.

That's... depressing... Ah well, Sakuya has a secret crush on the Scarlet Sisters. I'll meet you a top the Mansion