The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

A weapon? No no. I'm not interested... although some of these catches my interest. *holding up some material containers.* Marisa might be interested in some of these.

Ah well I ma-

Don't buy from him. He's overpriced. I have loads of extra materials I could give.

You know, aside from running missions, you are not very productive to business

Ah well I ma-

Don't buy from him. He's overpriced. I have loads of extra materials I could give.

*giggles slightly* A merchant? Judging from your wares I assume you supply people like my friend over here. *opens her fan and begins fanning herself* Interesting. Say, Meth, there was another merchant down at the concourse, I'm interested in his wares.

*giggles slightly* A merchant? Judging from your wares I assume you supply people like my friend over here. *opens her fan and begins fanning herself* Interesting. Say, Meth, there was another merchant down at the concourse, I'm interested in his wares.

Baro Ki' Teer? He's a bit of a special case. But sure.

*leads Yukari to Baro*

Metheria, good to see you. And you've brought a fine young lady, nice to see you've ditched Velour for someone of class.

Uh no, still with Velour. Yukari is just a friend.

Oh...sure you don't wish to change to her?

Oh my, where are my manners. This is a business after all, I presume a lady like you may not have interest in weapons, but cosmetics.

*baro shows off several prisma syandanas*

Edited by -FV-Metheria

Baro Ki' Teer? He's a bit of a special case. But sure.

*leads Yukari to Baro*

h Metheria, good to see you. And you've brought a fine young lady, nice to see you've ditched Velour for someone of class.

Uh no, still with Velour. Yukari is just a friend.

Oh...sure you don't wish to change to her?

Oh my, where are my manners. This is a business after all, I presume a lady like you may not have interest in weapons, but cosmetics.

*baro shows off several prisma syandanas*

Scarfs? These seems really pretty! Maybe we could buy one for Sakuya? Though it seems to be clipped on the collar rather than wrapped around the neck... Ah who cares? They're shiny and that's all that matters!

Scarfs? These seems really pretty! Maybe we could buy one for Sakuya? Though it seems to be clipped on the collar rather than wrapped around the neck... Ah who cares? They're shiny and that's all that matters!

Well, that's due to mostly due to the fact usually i'm selling to warriors looking to adorn their armor, not a fine lady.

I do think i'll pay for it with my ducat savings, pick any you'd like.

*baro cracks a big grin upon seeing a near purchase*

Ah well I ma-

If you ever need alloy plate for anything, give me a call.

I've got over 4.5 million units, and absolutely no use for them...

Well, that's due to mostly due to the fact usually i'm selling to warriors looking to adorn their armor, not a fine lady.

I do think i'll pay for it with my ducat savings, pick any you'd like.

*baro cracks a big grin upon seeing a near purchase*

That one looks like it'll fit Sakuya~ *points to a Prisma Yomo syandana*

Edited by Trailgamer5