The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Technically he can choose to bone any of them now, it's just that he's indecisive and whenever one tries to go for him the others block them.

And that's why this is a Mia waifu thread, not a Darling-kun (do we actually hear his name?) waifu thread.

Technically he can choose to bone any of them now, it's just that he's indecisive and whenever one tries to go for him the others block them.

This is why i can't stand mainstream anime and male protagonists in them.

Seinen is all i watch if i get a choice, if someone decides to bone someone they actually do it, none of this "omg our eyes met im so embarrassed im gonna be awkward for the next 24 episodes and not going to achieve anything"

Either be a badass and don't give a flying rat about romance or have romance but actually do something, ugh!(freaking kawaii moe BS)

Edited by kiteohatto

Seinen is all i watch if i get a choice, if someone decides to bone someone they actually do it, none of this "omg our eyes met im so embarrassed im gonna be awkward for the next 24 episodes and not going to achieve anything"

Either be a badass and don't give a flying rat about romance or have romance but actually do something, ugh!(freaking kawaii moe BS)

As long as I find some anime enjoyable in someway, I watch it. Even if main protagonist barely gets anything done right.

tumblr_nrulxqe1vj1uuq1pao1_540.gif

Knights of Sidonia.

It throws all of that harem bs out of the window in the manga.

UNLIKE INFINITE STRATOS, WHERE THE MC IS SUCH AN ANNOYING IDIOT THAT IT GOES BEYOND FUNNY. IT'S SO HORRIFYING.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost