The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Why do anime characters bleed through their noses like that? People don't do that in the real world.

It's just some weird Japanese superstition. The nosebleed symbolizes their heightened arousal or something.

Then there's just those that have nosebleeds because they're weird.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/469/Karin

In her case, it's because she's the opposite of what a vampire should be. Pretty damned cute though.

It's just some weird Japanese superstition. The nosebleed symbolizes their heightened arousal or something.

Then there's just those that have nosebleeds because they're weird.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/469/Karin

In her case, it's because she's the opposite of what a vampire should be. Pretty damned cute though.

She basically is queen of nosebleeds...

ab8.jpg

Your heart starts beating really fast and blood pressure increases so much that veins in your nose will rupture, causing nosebleed.

However, nosebleed actually represents excitement, not just reaction caused by something lewd (thou that is usually the cause of nosebleed).

6f63e5e49a3945f41c92d281682c894f.gif

ooh that sounds painful. but still I have yet to see something like that in the real world so....

Where else would all that blood pump to? Would you rather it come out somewhere else?

-snip-

The more episodes I watch, the more I like Yuno.

Also. Did not expect uncensored nudity.

That definitely would be unpleasant.

And about that uncensored nudity, I think there was only like that one time where that happens, can´t remember other times.

Elfen Lied however... there is a lot more of it. You´ve been warned.

I've only nose-bleeded once while looking at erotic things. It was during a sex-ed class.

How many gallons of blood you lost?

Someone needs a blood transfusion.

And about that uncensored nudity, I think there was only like that one time where that happens, can´t remember other times.

Elfen Lied however... there is a lot more of it. You´ve been warned.

I'm fine with it, it was just that I was not alone and the person I was with was making me flustered.

Ev70YtO.jpg?1