The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Everything is in the details, and a lot of small details make up a bigger picture.

And the perfect makup, freshly trimmed hair, absence of dust and girme in an apocalyptic wasteland is not a small detail.

That's not makeup.

She isn't wearing any makeup.

No one wears makeup in the Fallout series.

Fallout is not a damned ruined world, they have barbers everywhere.

Rose_of_Sharon_Cassidy.jpg

She spends most of her time in a Bar, so of course there wont be that much dust and grime (also Showers).

Noooo, Kthal, you are nitpicking in the extreme. 

Oversexualisation is not whether it's a fetish or not, because that means that every character is oversexualized. 

Oh look, this character is wearing glasses. I know some people who get turned on by people wearing glasses, so he's/she's oversexualised. 

That's a robe, not hair. 

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

That's not makeup.

She isn't wearing any makeup.

No one wears makeup in the Fallout series.

Fallout is not a damned ruined world, they have barbers everywhere.

Rose_of_Sharon_Cassidy.jpg

She spends most of her time in a Bar, so of course there wont be that much dust and grime (also Showers).

Noooo, Kthal, you are nitpicking in the extreme. 

Oversexualisation is not whether it's a fetish or not, because that means that every character is oversexualized. 

Oh look, this character is wearing glasses. I know some people who get turned on by people wearing glasses, so he's/she's oversexualised. 

That's a robe, not hair. 

I see makeup patterns...

And look, bars are filthy places. Even in current society, even the cleanest ones are still disgusting. Add dust from travelers coming and going, no way does she stay that clean.

I asked about the robe as even a cursory search turned up some interesting results.

I see makeup patterns...

And look, bars are filthy places. Even in current society, even the cleanest ones are still disgusting. Add dust from travelers coming and going, no way does she stay that clean.

SHOWERS

And I see no makeup patterns whatsoever. 

I asked about the robe as even a cursory search turned up some interesting results.

Oh really? Well go ahead and share them.

That's a lot of R34 on the first page.

Unless... Do you have safesearch on?

I see no rule 34, safesearch is off.

Is your argument that rule 34 is there --> oversexualized character?

Because if it is, then literally every character to ever exist in gaming is oversexualized.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

All characters can be oversexualized. Usually done by fans. Sometimes by their creators.

But I don´t care. Miia is my waifu and I respect her as she is.

rZcpFqR.jpg

That's the third time that particular drawing of her has been posted, although the last two were edited differently.