Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Crashing Like Crazy After New Update.

ParaPup

At best I can only say the conditions, I was playing defense on Ceres, to get the new stance mod, I was playing as Trinity with a boltor, That's the best I can do sorry.

Crashed twice last night doing Survival on Ceres. Crashed before the patch while trying to load into our Dojo as well. 

I 've been noticing crashes during extended gameplay (e.g. playing T4S and crashing at 34 minute mark).

I had that a while back, kept crashing 20-25 minutes into games in the void like clockwork; the problem turned out to be the Stylus arrow skin on my Dread, of all things. I should probably have done more testing and posted a thread, but after doing so many consecutive T1D's to try and isolate the thing I was just happy to have it solved.

I had that a while back, kept crashing 20-25 minutes into games in the void like clockwork; the problem turned out to be the Stylus arrow skin on my Dread, of all things. I should probably have done more testing and posted a thread, but after doing so many consecutive T1D's to try and isolate the thing I was just happy to have it solved.

Wait, really? The arrow skin? I'll try removing it when I get home later tonight and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up - will confirm if it works for me.