The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

"Keep going. No one knows you're here."

That makes me think, how would Lotus and Asi interact with each other. I haven't thought about that ...

Asimina's rescue mission is one of Darvo's "off the charts" - cases, where it's he who guides the Tenno. 

Maybe Lotus might not personally like her, but she recognizes that being on her good side can aid the Tenno.

Hm. Mistress Asimina is not a boss, so Lotus warning the Tenno seems odd.

Maybe something more neutral ...

Lotus being cautious of Asi WOULD make at least a bit of sense. Being an information broker Lotus might not want the Tenno around her much, worried that she might sell them out or some such, let slip a little bit of valuable information about who and what in exchange for a few million platinum.

Edited by Morec0

Lotus being cautious of Asi WOULD make at least a bit of sense. Being an information broker Lotus might not want the Tenno around her much, worried that she might sell them out or some such, let slip a little bit of valuable information about who and what in exchange for a few million platinum.

Good point. Lotus would definitely be reserved around her. Though i wonder if Lotus would feel some type of ... sympathy ? ... towards her since Lotus clearly sees herself as mother to the Tenno, and the only reason Asimina is willing to work with the Tenno is because of her son.

IDK

I have this secondary mission-idea with Asimina in the back of my head, that has Lotus and her speak to each other for the first time. Thinking about the dialogue is a bit difficult ...

I'm pretty sure Asimina doesn't really like Lotus. She's mainly neutral towards her, but she has this " so you are the reason my son left us " - edge on Lotus that might prove problematic.

Nah, i'm sure Asimina is able to control her tongue around Lotus, Lotus is a millenia -old woman that single-handedly rules countless ancient warriors. Some respect needed when addressing her. I mean, who in their right mind would start snapping at her ... *ahem* ...

Unless of course the conversation start with.

"Soo what news of my son... Natah?"

* Darvo and bunch of Tenno in the BG "oooooh snap!" *

Oh, Asimina is not THAT powerful, that she would know that.

But she WILL make Lotus call her "mistress" or she won't work with her.

Also, spoilers much?

* Darvo and bunch of Tenno in the BG "oooooh snap!" *

Oh, Asimina is not THAT powerful, that she would know that.

But she WILL make Lotus call her "mistress" or she won't work with her.

Also, spoilers much?

Is there really anyone in the forum that do not know this? Getting old by wf-lore standards.

Is there really anyone in the forum that do not know this? Getting old by wf-lore standards.

Guess you're right. I haven't done the quest but i read the wiki.

And who knows, maybe Asimina does know it. If someone heard Teshin use it in the Relay, they would tell it forward and so on and so on until it reaches the "beyond-this-She-knows-everything" - radius of Corpus space.

Again, IDK, just brainstorming

Guess you're right. I haven't done the quest but i read the wiki.

And who knows, maybe Asimina does know it. If someone heard Teshin use it in the Relay, they would tell it forward and so on and so on until it reaches the "beyond-this-She-knows-everything" - radius of Corpus space.

Again, IDK, just brainstorming

Aye, and while that would be particularly interesting information for her to know it's also not extremely damaging - if still somewhat irking - to Lotus, so her knowing wouldn't really be cause for an Assassination, leaving her comfortably in the realm of neutrality.

Not going to lie, she seems like the type of woman to slap you left then right then with another left and tell you to repeat yourself only for she can slap you again. Tenno or not, she will slap you...

She'll just break her nails when trying to slap a Tenno. So yes, she'll make them slap themselves. Or get someone else to slap them.

And she'll only do it if you annoy her enough. ... she slaps Frohd pretty often ... i think he likes it ...

Aye, and while that would be particularly interesting information for her to know it's also not extremely damaging - if still somewhat irking - to Lotus, so her knowing wouldn't really be cause for an Assassination, leaving her comfortably in the realm of neutrality.

I wonder what Asimina has to do to get herself in the "Assassinate" list

Get a bucnh of Tenno killed i think, but she wouldn't do that because of the fear that it might endanger Darvo as well.

I've created a Reddit post for Mistress Asimina:  https://redd.it/3qof7c

Just simplified version of the concept with links.

I couldn't find any options to flair it though. MissMarifire heeeeelp ....

-

EDIT: figured it out. Apparently you have to contact moderators that'll flair it for you.

Also i have no idea how "points" work. They seem to change up and down a lot ...

Edited by evergreenmind

Gallery updated:

Added a sort of style-test. Can be found under MISC.ART.

also here:

RV4N4sk.png

I've been wanting do draw Asimina in a hanfu-styled dress for a while now ... for some reason. Also i  wanted to try this simplified symbol-BG thingy.

Darvo looks like a goblin ...

FYI: I had a good idea for a Halloween picture but i didn't have enough time to work on it. Oh well, next year then, if this gallery is still valid then.

Also heads up: i'm gonna start to work on my requests now ( i have a lot). I try doodle up something to fill this gallery in that time, but i can't promise anything grand. I'm always answering comments, of course.

Gallery updated:

Added a sort of style-test. Can be found under MISC.ART.

also here:

RV4N4sk.png

I've been wanting do draw Asimina in a hanfu-styled dress for a while now ... for some reason. Also i  wanted to try this simplified symbol-BG thingy.

Darvo looks like a goblin ...

FYI: I had a good idea for a Halloween picture but i didn't have enough time to work on it. Oh well, next year then, if this gallery is still valid then.

Also heads up: i'm gonna start to work on my requests now ( i have a lot). I try doodle up something to fill this gallery in that time, but i can't promise anything grand. I'm always answering comments, of course.

I made what could be the girliest squeal I could probably ever make in my entire life, which is quite the achievement. That is some diabetes-inducing levels of cute. The dress is quite lovely too.

A lot of people do post-halloween drawings, plus for a good lot of us it isn't even halloween yet. I understand the lack of time being a reason though, no need to stress yourself too hard on a holiday-related thing.

Also, about the flair thing: Odd, it works for me on other subreddits. Must be a subreddit-exclusive thing that's different for each one. Sorry about giving the wrong info. :/

I made what could be the girliest squeal I could probably ever make in my entire life, which is quite the achievement. That is some diabetes-inducing levels of cute. The dress is quite lovely too.

A lot of people do post-halloween drawings, plus for a good lot of us it isn't even halloween yet. I understand the lack of time being a reason though, no need to stress yourself too hard on a holiday-related thing.

Also, about the flair thing: Odd, it works for me on other subreddits. Must be a subreddit-exclusive thing that's different for each one. Sorry about giving the wrong info. :/

Darvo seems like the dress too ...

I just really liked the idea that i had. But i don't wanna work on it now because i literally have a list of people and their art requests taped onto my computer so that i remember to do them. Can't let them down. I can always make it later, it's not like Halloween is the only time you're allowed to do creepy things.

It's okay, you didn't know. I figured it out pretty quickly, apparently when there's a bright text saying "please read" on the top of the page, you really should read it.

Something extra:

rBxZ39k.png

In your eyes i'm beautiful

love like this is a miracle

*Used reference for the pose*

Beauty and the beast -

Yeah i'm still doing the minimalist/symbol BG thing. I think it's pretty so shaddup >:p

I wonder which one is actually the beast in this relationship ... or if there even is a beauty at all ...

Extra's extra

Me rambling about Tumblr.

Should i join Tumblr? I've been meaning to do that for a long time now, but it always felt ... off. 

I mean it would give me a place to show my art, both non - and Warframe. (+ art i don't dear to post here) And i wouldn't mind making a few friends as well. AND it would possibly give me a place to maybe make some money out of my skills.

But whenever i've actually thought about making an account, i feel ... uneasy. I never like signing up into new websites but this is especially hard. There's something about Tumblr that makes me uneasy when thinking about using it. I'm sure it's fine eventually, but the idea is still odd ...

AHhh! It's so SWEEEET!

And yeah, I can understand the uneasyness about tumblr - if not for the same reason - but I do feel that it would be a grand idea for you to do so in order to broaden your sort of reach with your art. Tumblr, for all the things it is, is still a place where I know multiple artists are able to get their work out and notice and I think that's the key thing for anyone who wants to work with art - get noticed.

I would suggest doing so, as well as setting up a Deviantart account (assuming you don't have one, which is probably wrong) and adding every post you make to one to the other (provided it doesn't violate any rules). This will effectively double the scope of your viewership and might ultimately lead to much greater things, with a little luck and hard work.

Just avoid the weirdo side of both and you should be alright.