The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Heh, got to thinking about it and I think a big reason why I like her might be that I just finished watching a Playthrough of Shadowrun Hong Kong and she reminds me a bit of Kindly Cheng (if I spelled that right).

I have NO idea who that is but after some google-fu i can see the similarity. Don't know about their personality ...

Asimina is supposed to have a eastern asian heritage, but drawing eyes with epicanthic folds is suprisingly difficult so i don't know if anyone has noticed ...

I have NO idea who that is but after some google-fu i can see the similarity. Don't know about their personality ...

Asimina is supposed to have a eastern asian heritage, but drawing eyes with epicanthic folds is suprisingly difficult so i don't know if anyone has noticed ...

Well, I definitely got that vibe (though I'm not sure if it was directly because of the pictures or I was subconsciously adding it in because I read that was the intent). But, whatever it is, it's there for me.

Harsh mistress ...

*whip cracking sound*

That better have been a Lecta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye, that was the first thing I noticed about her. It's also another detail I find interesting about her - as in, from looking at the Boardmembers in the Profit trailer, we can see how different the Corpus are supposed to be from an ethnical standpoint, so it made all the sense.

how bout the 3rd one ?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/587961/thumbs/o-GEORGIA-SALPA-570.jpg?1

Darvo in hotpants.----

Intriguing ... but isn't the idea of sexey-legs is to have legs in the photo, no?

I'll try adding some legs into that pose.

That better have been a Lecta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Frohd likes a little bit of electricity ;)

Gallery upadated:

Added a sketch of Asimina by MissMarifire. It can be found in the EXTRAS - section

I also updated the sections info: It will also hold written stuff by me. Not literature (i can't write) but trivia and a libary for stuff people have asked about Asi. I'll update it every once in a while so keep an eye out for it.

--- 

I'm on my own computer again and i already have list of stuff to do: i need to make base of Asimina so i (and others if they desire) can make pretty pretty dresses for her. I need to fix the newest image of her so that she doesn't look like giraffe for a change. I gotta draw darvo in hotpants ... yeah. And plenty of other stuff.

It's going to be a fun weekend ...

ALSO, this is my Skype profile pic now:

SGX36BW.png

- I blame MissMarifire for that

Edited by evergreenmind

Extra Update!

I managed to get this done as well today :D

Fixed (i hope) the previous picture of Asimina. Tweaked it a little as well.

8v0x8V0.png

It was very hard not to add Frohd clinging to her leg like some bikinibabe from 80's fantasyposters

I also made a comparison because i'm a control freak

S2cbE5G.png

So this is pear enough for you

... Do you have any idea what that Corpus says in the background ...?

Never enough pear

Is that Corpus writing from a screenshot or something? I can translate it but it looks like it's cut-off.

Is it just me or do the corpus have really skinny ankles.

We've yet to see a fatty Corpus in-game.

Tpeepisj pykoy.

Edited by MartianJellyfish

Gallery updated:

Added a sketch of Asimina by MissMarifire. It can be found in the EXTRAS - section

I also updated the sections info: It will also hold written stuff by me. Not literature (i can't write) but trivia and a library for stuff people have asked about Asi. I'll update it every once in a while so keep an eye out for it.

--- 

I'm on my own computer again and i already have list of stuff to do: i need to make base of Asimina so i (and others if they desire) can make pretty pretty dresses for her. I need to fix the newest image of her so that she doesn't look like giraffe for a change. I gotta draw darvo in hotpants ... yeah. And plenty of other stuff.

It's going to be a fun weekend ...

ALSO, this is my Skype profile pic now:

SGX36BW.png

- I blame MissMarifire for that

DE, we need that as an official icon, stat.

EDIT: Was supposed to post this last night, but I finished the first of probably a lot of outfits for the lovely Momma Bek.

ykVOUCm.png

EDIT 2: No replies? Whelp, that means I had enough time to work up another, sorta more based on Frohd's uniform. Not exactly what I'd imagine Asi in but it was fun to draw up nonetheless.

0R867Zv.png

Edited by MissMarifire

Is it just me or do the corpus have really skinny ankles.

It's a style choice U.U

i tend to do my lines quickly to keep them flowy. Hence my wrist and ankles often end up being super tiiiiny (and i'm too lazy to fix them)

Also have you SEEN the legs of Grineer lanchers? I swear DE has some thing for thin feet