Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unspellable Name

Sracturezz

Well, finally i'm trying to introduce myself.

My acctual Real name is Daniel, I am 15 yo and I live in germany.

I prefer to introduce myself on the english forum because I like the english language quiet more than the german one.

I'm a quiet guy and always nice to those who are nice to me. Most of the time i am doing while I'm online is speaking with some friends via. "Teamspeak 3" or watching animes. I love listening to music and watching animes. I always feel like an Otaku, because not that much friends like animes. My most favourite one is "Akame ga Kill".

To my Game knowlegde:

Well, I am Rank 18 but I allways feel like my rank is not even 10, even if I did most of the events ( Tempo Royal, astral twilight etc. ). I got about all frames exept my favourite one - Excalibur Prime ( He looks soo awsome ). My main Frames are atm: Equinox, Frost, Volt, Loki and Trinity. I ain't doing raids that much but I allways enjoy them.

I Would pretty much like to play with some of you if not even with all of you.

Hope to see you ingame!

Well, finally i'm trying to introduce myself.

My acctual Real name is Daniel, I am 15 yo and I live in germany.

I prefer to introduce myself on the english forum because I like the english language quiet more than the german one.

I'm a quiet guy and always nice to those who are nice to me. Most of the time i am doing while I'm online is speaking with some friends via. "Teamspeak 3" or watching animes. I love listening to music and watching animes. I always feel like an Otaku, because not that much friends like animes. My most favourite one is "Akame ga Kill".

To my Game knowlegde:

Well, I am Rank 18 but I allways feel like my rank is not even 10, even if I did most of the events ( Tempo Royal, astral twilight etc. ). I got about all frames exept my favourite one - Excalibur Prime ( He looks soo awsome ). My main Frames are atm: Equinox, Frost, Volt, Loki and Trinity. I ain't doing raids that much but I allways enjoy them.

I Would pretty much like to play with some of you if not even with all of you.

Hope to see you ingame!

OMG i like Anime too WELCOME my Otaku friend ^w^