Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Vs Batman. Who Would Win?

DarkFireRogue

I would say Batman. He's got all the plans and counter-plans for every situation, including against super-badass, exoskeleton-wielding, walking-carnage cyber ninja (which is less badass comparing to him).

Except for his parents' death.

I would say Batman. He's got all the plans and counter-plans for every situation, including against super-badass, exoskeleton-wielding, walking-carnage cyber ninja (which is less badass comparing to him).

Except for his parents' death.

That's not true. How can you plan for something you would never foresee? He doesn't meet too many space ninjas, and may I remind you that the first time he met Deathstroke, he had his &#! absolutely handed to him? Deathstroke's only advantage was strategy. He didn't even have a cybernetic suit on like a warframe.

We need more details, I think. 

But yeah, Batman FTW.  He may take a beating at first but from what I've seen of Ash he's not a strategic thinker nor is he good at laying traps like Batman.  Bruce Wayne is a very patient hunter and fast thinker.   

We need more details, I think. 

But yeah, Batman FTW.  He may take a beating at first but from what I've seen of Ash he's not a strategic thinker nor is he good at laying traps like Batman.  Bruce Wayne is a very patient hunter and fast thinker.   

Overall, I just keep thinking that ash would use bladestorm and surprise him. He'd have to be successful the first time though, or batman would adapt.