Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Balls Aren't Working Right

Fari

So far I've tested 5 maps of various mission types;

3 Corpus maps: Spy, Defense, and ... something. New range scaling works correctly

Grineer Interception and Grineer Derelict mission hybrid both so have haven't had any range scaling, exact same size as it used to be.

Not sure if it's actually related to faction at all, but the fact is her balls aren't scaling at all half the time. I'll update this post with more testing.

*edit* for apparently needed clarification, which I guess was partly justified: I'm talking about Antimatter Drop with the augment, as today's hotfix addressed and added scaling to.

*edit2* on Pluto Interception (Corpus) they scaling isn't working, again. So it's not a matter of only working on Corpus, not sure what decides if it works or not though.

*edit3* Possibly more of a visual bug? Just went to Narcissus Pluto, friend and I both using Nova, I was the host, he was client, I saw absorb as large and he didn't see it as big. Seems quite possible that only host can see (and possibly use) it large. Maybe it isn't actually large either way and is purely visual?  It does appear to be host related though.

*edit4* switched host with friend, confirmed: Only host of a party sees balls bigger. Gonna test absorb distance next.

*Final Edit* Absorb visuals are bugged for clients, seems to absorb for full range though.

Edited by NearoC

Not sure what ability you're talking about. Null star or Anti-matter drop.

Either way, neither abilities orbs are supposed to get bigger in any way, just their damage range.

No sir, today's patch notes gave range scaling to her augment for Antimatter Drop. The range of damage indeed doesn't scale, but as of today the absorb range does.

*edit* also damage range doesn't scale on Antimatter Drop either, sorry to inform you.

Edited by NearoC

Range is not the issue.

Right now ballista and most grineer hitscan weapons can pierce AMA, it's not working 100% at all time.

Elite Lancer and ballista seem to pierce the field more often.

Heavy gunners are absorbed properly most of the time.

Edited by Volinus7

Range is not the issue.

Right now ballista and most grineer hitscan weapons can pierce AMA, it's not working 100% at all time.

Elite Lancer and ballista seem to pierce the field more often.

Heavy gunners are absorbed properly most of the time.

Well, that's a valid concern too, but yeah, the bug I'm reporting is range visuals for clients, which as my OP was partially edited to show, is range only. Not effecting hitscans definitely needs to be fixed too though.