The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Law Of Retribution

(PSN)DrBoneWizard

I ran the law of retribution with my clan and then it kept glitching kept messing up and when we finished one of my members didn't get a single reward and he lost all energy and shiled pads he used

Hi theb-ballplayer,

Can you clarify what you mean by "glitching" and "messing up"? Need a little bit more info to help us find the problem.

Hi theb-ballplayer,

Can you clarify what you mean by "glitching" and "messing up"? Need a little bit more info to help us find the problem.

Well there's a whole list of bugs with law of retribution.

1. Disconnections- especially when people skip cutscenes, commonly causes a blue screen error.

2. Screen/HUD freezing, I've only had this on second part but it prevented us moving tram, not sure of repro steps

3. Missing HUD, couldn't find a pattern with this one.

I've run it 5 times total, after finishing the first part, it would show a cutscene and 7 of the 8 players would get booted from game, none of the 7 could re-enter the mission. After wasting several hours trying to make 1 run through it, we all gave up, haven't played it since. Have heard several in my clan got bluescreened but I didn't ask for details. On one of the times 7 got booted from mission, I wound up being the 1 who stayed 1 time, when I told it to abort, it bluescreened. Had to hard reset the PS4.  We did try making different people HOST, moving around the join order and such, did not make a difference. I know some of my clanmates have run it fine, but the ones I talk to say it crashes about 50% of the time. Not complaining, I have lots to do in the game without LOR. Just thought it might help.

Well there's a whole list of bugs with law of retribution.

1. Disconnections- especially when people skip cutscenes, commonly causes a blue screen error.

2. Screen/HUD freezing, I've only had this on second part but it prevented us moving tram, not sure of repro steps

3. Missing HUD, couldn't find a pattern with this one.

HUD freezing or missing seems to be related and I wonder if it's due to not properly syncing clients. I've never had it happen to me personally, but the people who get it often seem to be the ones who have bad connection to the host.

HUD freezing or missing seems to be related and I wonder if it's due to not properly syncing clients. I've never had it happen to me personally, but the people who get it often seem to be the ones who have bad connection to the host.

It shouldnt matter..

Skip Cinematic = disconnects (especially before Vay Hek)

EDIT: Is this only a PS4 thing?

Edited by (PS4)Sum1ne_Else

It seems to be caused by connection problems yes. But it usually occurs in a manner when someone either crashes / drops (loses connection due to timeout etc) during a cutscene and has to rejoin the squad. At the point they enter the game, the Hud will sometimes freeze for the host and several players. No Hud will appear for the player who disconnected (shutting on and off again in options will not bring it back for the Hud frozen players or the no hud players). This also screws up other portions of the raid, particularly on the 2nd map. The tram will run on its own at full speed, making it very difficult. The electricity does not display on the track for Hud frozen screens.