The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Suprised No One Knows The Next Prime Access

(PSN)wonderwoman814

I don't think it will be Saryn in this coming rotation, or Valkyr, they are both getting new skins and reworks already. Zephyr is way too new, Mirage and Mesa are still special and behind quest walls. Trinity is getting a new skin too, and I feel like they would want a popular one like her closer to the holidays, and someone less popular a little earlier. 

Almost all of the older ones are getting their time to shine in some way recently, but no word of Banshee. 

I think we may see Banshee Prime, along with a rework for Saryn, Valkyr, a new skin for Trinity and then Trinity Prime after that. But I could be wrong, just my guess. It just feels that things have been too quiet about Banshee, she is an older frame, and everyone else practically of the females is getting a lot of attention lately. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

I don't think it will be Saryn in this coming rotation, or Valkyr, they are both getting new skins and reworks already. Zephyr is way too new, Mirage and Mesa are still special and behind quest walls. Trinity is getting a new skin too, and I feel like they would want a popular one like her closer to the holidays, and someone less popular a little earlier. 

Almost all of the older ones are getting their time to shine in some way recently, but no word of Banshee. 

I think we may see Banshee Prime, along with a rework for Saryn, Valkyr, a new skin for Trinity and then Trinity Prime after that. But I could be wrong, just my guess. It just feels that things have been too quiet about Banshee, she is an older frame, and everyone else practically of the females is getting a lot of attention lately. 

Some very good points coupled with the fact its common knowledge the likes of Saryn is being looked at and Valkyr has a duff ability with parkour 2.0 then Banshee Prime would be the easiest option for then (outside of excal umbra).

I read somewhere that the only guy that was datmining gave up on warframe so we might not see any "leaks" anytime soon.

It's not hard to datamine, just don't go telling other people what you find. DE can't stop you from looking at what they put out in their builds but they can punish you for revealing content before an officially announced release.

Best suggestion, just don't do it. It's more fun to be surprised than to know what's coming anyways.

IM SUPRISED NO ONE KNOWS THE NEXT PRIME ACCESS

I'm surprised that someone would even try to tell people that they don't know what is yet to be known.

IMO, I'm putting my bars of gold with Saryn Prime, due to her rework already spoken of.

Edited by Freelancer27