Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr + Tonkor Combo Not Working On Ps4

(PSN)FrostedZaibatsu

Question

After seeing the combo i tied it on various planets. 

Jet stream-check

Terminal velocity-check

Power at 175- check and nothing

Ive even tried running the build without terminal velocity with a power over 240 which is well over what the wiki stated... still nothing. 

Maybe i need confirmation from another PS4 player but its not working on my end and its annoying me as to why

9 answers to this question

Are your Terminal Velocity & Jetstream mods maxed? Because for me, it wouldn't work until I maxed them both.

Also, yes, it requires Turbulence to be activated. & it WILL work at exactly 175% Power Strength because that's where mine is, you only need 240+% if you DON'T have the Terminal Velocity mod on your Tonkor.

& it's STILL working, used it this morning, & YouTuber H3dsh0t, in his video on it, SAYS that he actually spoke to a dev who said they know about it, that it's NOT a bug & that they're NOT planning on nerfing it (not sure if I believe that part but ok).

Edited by Quon2k14

After seeing the combo i tied it on various planets. 

Jet stream-check

Terminal velocity-check

Power at 175- check and nothing

Ive even tried running the build without terminal velocity with a power over 240 which is well over what the wiki stated... still nothing. 

Maybe i need confirmation from another PS4 player but its not working on my end and its annoying me as to why

As the description of Jetstream says, you have to activate Turbulence to get the speedboost

I have 174% power strenght and it works just fine.

Edited by Poeps