Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Gaming Moments

TheErebus.

I'm curious (and bored) to know what was your most epic moment in gaming (can be any game).

Mine would be in Destiny.

Last night, I was doing a PoE (Prison of Elders) level 34 arena mission. It wasn't easy. Especially with the last boss.

See, the faction we fought against use units called Hobgoblins, which will tear you apart with their aimbot sniper rifles. And there was about 8 of them on the map. 

We were at the boss, who has a unique ability that traps you in a death circle. It saps away your health until you have dieded. The only way to break free of it, is to shoot it. But it's painfully slow, so you have to kill an enemy that basically gives you a high damage output to those shields.

So we had our designated roles.

I was the one who dealt heavy damage to the boss.

The Tank would blow apart the shields with his extremely powerful shotgun. 

The Wizard would take care of the trash enemies.

We had our strategy in place, and it worked well.

Now imagine the Boss, a dozen of those hobgoblins, and the death circles. 

And then add in the fact that all of us were dead tired and on the verge of shouting at each other because of how aggravating the mission became. 

AND THEN ONE OF US HAD DESTINY CRASH, SO WE HAD TO WIPE OURSELVES AND START THE ROUND OVER AGAIN. 

But then we did it, the Wizard had shot him dead. We all rejoiced. 

Warframe. Got a pug in recruiting tab. Got heat that I was using banshee. 40 minutes in I had died once reviving one of them. They on the other hand, 2 rhinoobs master race idiots had died about 14~22 times already and were complaining that they weren't doing any more damage.

I still send them the pics I took from that survival to them. Must be 8 months now...

• 3 months later...

I can't really think of any "epic gaming moments" right off the bat, but I did get a 25 killstreak in Halo reach infection with the shotgun as last man standing, they came one after the other and I was reloading 2 or 3 shells at a time between waves of them rushing me. In the end I completely ran out of ammo and it was all over.

When I pulled a 16-1 with Sniper in Dota 2 after my 2nd only online match. I still don't know how I pulled it off. I didn't understand half the things in the game.

11lprev.jpg

EDIT: now that I look closer, it appears that we were 5 vs 2. 

Edited by SHIR0B0N

every single boss in ys 7 in nightmare difficulty (cos the game never tells you how to block and I only figured it out for the last bosses)

getting a perfect on the last boss of phantasy star portable 2, when he is lvl175 and you are lvl110 (yeah he one shots you)

completing Prinny 2 - Dawn of Operation Panties Dood! you have 1k lives to complete the game, I used 300 to reach last boss and 300 to beat it, you dps is dependant on how fast you can hit the key (after 3h my hand ... q.q). most exigeant game i've ever played

completing god eater 2 in japanese (which I don't understand) and those 4 boss at the same time quests >.>

hmmm psp days