Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Rant) Okay Honestly I Am Fed Up Of People Saying " Nerf Syndicate Primaries"

-CM-Excalibur-

I'm going to keep saying this until you people learn how game design works.

The Sancti Tigris is probably the only weapon that I would say should just be entirely removed from the game. It was a completely unnecessary buff to an already top tier weapon, which deprived a lower tier weapon of a buff in the process. I would just flat-out replace it with a Sancti Sybaris or Sancti Tiberon.

"a hammer is no more evil than a screwdriver"

It is evil, especially when you're using the hammer for the wrong intentions. And you shouldn't take the screwdriver and go screw everyone else's lives in the process

Don't get me wrong.

I like the shotgun buff, I like the tigris (and in turn the s. tigris).

But DE has a track record of balancing things that are awesome, it's inevitable.

At first I was against how big the shotgun buff was, but if DE is really going to re-balance enemies. I do not mind how powerful shotguns are anymore. The slower shooting guns with less ammo drops should be really powerful and taking down the big ones. I just hope sharpshooter weapons at least on headshots become even more ridiculous at taking down heavies and thenshotguns

What DE could be planning with the enemy and weapon re-balance is

Automatics = good for light infantry

Shotguns = hybrid

Snipers and bows = anti-heavy

Edited by Oishii

I'm just saying, people keep whining about nerfs. It's just a gun, there are plenty of other guns in the game. Even if your favorite gun isn't the best, doesn't mean you can't have fun. One of my fav guns was the penta and the burston. Doesn't mean I demand nerfs to every other assault riffle in the game. Just means that Iv got a different taste in guns. Haven't played in 20is days(laptop rma) but iI really wanna get the new Tigris. It sounds like alot of fun, and people will complain about everything, ignore em and move on. The fact that they have time to complain should tell you something about them and the fact that they have that kind of time.

Best news I ever heard recently was that DE start planning to lock some "advanced" gear behind MR restrction. It's like cheating when new players (like 20 hrs in-game) could skip to strongest gear instantly with a little plat (Boltor Prime parts & 10 cells) while pure free player have to strive 100x harder fighting overpowered enemies. For some buy-everything players, this game suddenly become a brainless killing TPS, and they might get butthurt when their throne of "damage dealt" was taken by certain frames/weapons/playstyles, so they come here crying for the nerfs or enemy buffs, laughing at players who cannot "git gud".

Edited by VCaptiion

Mastery rank lock is just a bad idea in general.

Traditonally one of the quallifiers for judgeing a free to play micro-transaction laiden game was by the dispairity between the quality of experience those that spend money and those that dont...

MR=real money/plat spent on weapon slots in all practical sense... sure you could just keep leveling wep's and deleting them but I'm pretty sure that's a pretty crappy alternative to spending real money.

My point of view on the subject is not topic/situation specific..

I have never bought any frame or weapon slots with real money or applied external affluance to progress.. the state of my progression (outside of cosmetic items) has all been achieved within the game, i'm MR 12 and it took me a better part of a year to get there..

And I did'nt get there by only leveling the weapons that intertested me, fully exploring their potential via buid varities,applying catalists and forma.. I got there by mass leveling a bunch of crap MK-1 variants and as many secondary weapons that I could.. up untill MR 8, at that point I finally got to just concentrate on the weapons that interested me, when THE GAME awarded me the resources to fully explore their potential and spend quality time with them.

But ok after about a year  I'm MR 12.. so that seems an approprite amount of time to be qualified for syndicate weapons right? But what about when they raise the bar even higher?

MR lock 20? Show me a game for a new player with no true disparity in experence between those that spend and those that do not, one that does not treat a huge percentage of the games content as disposable fodder in a chase for a meaningless status symbol... 

Will max MR unlock the Ron Jeremy frame?

Edited by (XB1)MAXsandwich