The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Gender Swaps By 3Jane

3Jane

I seriously don't understand why we want Opposite gender frames. This is like saying "I want a female Sam Fisher" or a Female Solid Snake.

The difference being that Solid Snake and Sam Fisher are both individual characters. When you play a character with no real identity or face, the player usually wants to slot something of themselves in there to help with the immersion. Although it is not the case for everyone, some people find it hard to get into the character of the opposite gender.

*shrugs*

Besides, these are really awesome works. Agreeing with gender swaps or not should not take away from the OP's excellent digital art skills.

Edited by SilverBones

The difference being that Solid Snake and Sam Fisher are both individual characters. When you play a character with no real identity or face, the player usually wants to slot something of themselves in there to help with the immersion. Although it is not the case for everyone, some people find it hard to get into the character of the opposite gender.

*shrugs*

Besides, these are really awesome works. Agreeing with gender swaps or not should not take away from the OP's excellent digital art skills.

While I do admit that the art is nice (besides a few which really do look unfit). I still stand my case. I dislike any gender swap.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow these are so good O____O

I love how you not only added boobs to the male-to-females and bulk to the female-to-males, but also slightly alter their designs while keeping the overall theme going.

Dude Mag's face is so awesome looking. Also, would kill for that smexy male Nyx, even though I love my female Nyx to death... That beefy antler... it's to die for.

Edit: also, with the BansHEE, is it a conscious effort to go for the predator mask look? Cus the official female version has a helmet that looks exactly like a xenomorph alien queen's head :o

Edited by Gestalt

• 1 month later...