Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Proxy Rebellion Alert + Synoid Simulor

Runtowin

if u are scared then why did u make this post? it is balanced, specialized for corpus, and its damage mechanic is not for panic/quick fend off, u need to shoot 3 in same direction to vortex, and on grineer, it falls off too easy, and it didn`t rape Bursas or Hyenas that bad, i ditched it and used synoid gammacor, took me 70 or so rounds for hyena, and 40 for bursa

Thank you, now I see why it does not a nerf in DE's eyes.

if u are scared then why did u make this post? it is balanced, specialized for corpus, and its damage mechanic is not for panic/quick fend off, u need to shoot 3 in same direction to vortex, and on grineer, it falls off too easy, and it didn`t rape Bursas or Hyenas that bad, i ditched it and used synoid gammacor, took me 70 or so rounds for hyena, and 40 for bursa

I disagree, I can use it for panic just fine due to its quick stun effect.

Doesn't matter, it still reaches him regardless, as the range when merging is huge.

if u mean vortex-es, yes, but they need multiple shots to create, therefore not the most effeceint panic weapon, if u mean detonating the projectile alone, yes that won`t hit anything xD