Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Connection Issues (Chat, Game Launcher And Server) [Megathread]

SuperheroJack

I was playing uranus survival and after 19mins i just randomly lost connection and was at login menu, tried logging in, said login failed, retyped password, still cant.

Rebooted game, got attempted a login, got this error message

iBzgB6H.jpg

Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by Darealslenderman

Are the Servers being attack by hackers or something... this kind of thing has been happening with other MMO's I been playing, where it has been identify as such... :O

Anyway whatever it is, hope they can identify the source of the problem and fix it. 

DDOS on forums and game, yay.

Lol someone is really mad that DE is bringing back Wraith weapons apparently. Knowing how gracious DE is, they'll extend it if these server issues become a long winded problem. What I'm concerned about is that if such is the case, I'll have a good chunk of time taken away from the boosters I've bought for this weekend :(

I managed to log in, but the in game chat is down (never seen that before) and there was several seconds of lag when I tried to claim something in my foundry. Oh well, everyone just try to log in during the issues so you can be eligible if DE decides to compensate for the downtime again. XD