Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Changes

Atreides.

So i was watching Devstream and when i saw Atlas i started thinking about chroma being a elementalist frame. I thought About Zephyr, and Atlas being added to Chroma's elemental uses. So what i was thinking Was 

Atlas Feature

Color to use: Brown

Buff: Camo Mode.

Debuff to balance out: More Damage taken When Seen.

Zephyr Feature

Color to use: Grey

Buff: Gravity Defying and enemy accuracy loss.

Debuff to balance: Weapon Accuracy Loss.

So what do you guys think?

No, this will never happened. Zephyr is known for her low gravity, that is her passive. Wind isn't even a element in this game. You can't give chroma 6 passives that literally copy other frames. Chromas fire ablitiy doesn't make ember useless, it just give teammates more health. Chromas ice ablitiy is not as defensive as frost, it just lets players deflect some bullets. Same with Lightning and Volt, and toxin and saryn, it doesn't make a frame useless.

As I said, wind and stone aren't even elements. This is a unfair change.

Other posters have stated to most obvious reasons why not to do it but i'd like to point out that even if you were to pass this up, grey would conflict with the fact that any shades of white or black gives you the ice element; which would cause for problems like debating which shades would be wind or ice. SO as cool as you may think it it would not be reasonable. 

I'm not sure how the concept "steps on the toes" of anything, to be honest. The colors are the big "no" to the idea, because there's already a lot of wonky color-picking issues with Chroma. 

Like Demonfr34k pointed out, there'd be a lot of debate over wind and ice. However, in regards to the effects, I'd be interested in seeing those passed on to other frames. Though, obviously, I don't think they should be put onto Chroma, in part because of his crafting requirement involving the four main elemental frames, and also due to the issue of having six elements on one frame - it's a bit too much, in my opinion.

I'm not sure what Frame has that kind of take on "stealth camouflage", but that does sound pretty neat as a toggle. That said, the comment about Zephyr's gravity and "copying" other frames is just unwarranted.

Zephyr's passive is on all of the time regardless, since it's ...well, a passive. It does not come at the cost of anything. But something like the proposed 'wind' feature would come at the cost of not being to take another, possibly more useful advantage, and actually fits in with the effects of the other elements. (In fact, I'd rather take this than the current Toxic power.)

Either way - I like the ideas behind the concept, but I don't like it being applied to Chroma. On another note, I'm very disappointed in a lot of the previous responses. While I normally believe that bad-mouthing just leads to more negativity, it took five replies to get to the heart of the issue and most of them don't bring much to the table in terms of critique.

Edited by SurryCurry