Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Bow Weapons.

JustGotFadedAhaha

Every time I use a bow weapon I feel like im twisting my warframes spine. It looks extremely weird walking with the bow. You guys should change that. maybe while walking or running he will hold the bow in one hand instead of walking leaned all the way forward... 

It looks like his midsection is being squeezed like a bottle or something and he just walks like this. It's like his upper body stays completely still and only his lower half have animations http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=523123606

Edited by MyNutsHaveExploded

> If you aim straight up or down your bow will be pointed in a wrong direction (not where you aiming).  Though that is true for all weapons.

> All symmetric bows (Paris, Cernos) have wrong arrow attachment point. That makes upper shoulder bend less than lower one (You can see that in arsenal)

> Bow draw animation glitch sometimes

> Quiver doesnt look empty when you have no arrows left.  And do already belt quivers. We can hide them indeed...But when we use bow, quivers still clip through stuff. Also lots of them have real bad placement.